the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Mix CD: Midweek Mambo

There is absolutely no theme to this CD, except that it was all tracks I had saved on my PC. I'm guessin' from the title that I probably burned it on a Wednesday. Aren't you thrilled?

  1. Tattooed Love Boys - The Pretenders
  2. Down on Me - Jackyl
  3. Hamp-Mo-Tized - Susan Tedeschi
  4. This Love - Maroon 5
  5. Super Duper Love - Joss Stone
  6. Fever - Kung Fu Diesel
  7. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
  8. Hackensack - Fountains of Wayne
  9. Hurricane on China Lake - Marcia Ball
  10. Spooky - Classics IV
  11. Stiletto - Billy Joel
  12. Jackson, Mississippi - Kid Rock
  13. The Letter - The Boxtops
  14. Suddenly Last Summer - The Motels
  15. Time Won't Let Me - The Outsiders
  16. Love Spreads - The Stone Roses
  17. Paradise by the Dashboard Lights - Meatloaf

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

So, can I um, like, um, can I um, like give ya a hard time and stuff about this CD?

10:37 PM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Only about three steps past obnoxious.

And nyah you can't bitch about anything I left out because there is no theme! AHAHAHAHA!

god, can you tell I'm glad to have comments back?

10:40 PM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, and the lunchbox in your profile pic really ties the whole thing together, don'tcha think?

10:41 PM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*a tear of joy forms*

Awe Bucky, you saw my lunchbox and entertain the idea of tying it up. Woo hoo!

Are you sure I can't give you a hard time about this CD? Even about the one dude that actually recorded some of his work in this very town in which I sit?

7:56 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You are allowed to give me a hard time up to and not exceeding three steps past obnoxious. I know you know your way around that slippery slope.

OK, now I'm curious: what dude?

10:49 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

The boy to which I speak, Kid *cough cough* Rock. Seems like family is close or something, I am not completely sure why he recorded here. But it really sort of puts one more blemish on the town.

How many steps do I have? :)

5:17 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

But Mr. B: is is any larger than the blemish you've already laid on the town? Not that I can say much; I was chased out of Kentucky at the age of 2.

And you've got a good 2 and 1/2 steps.

5:27 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*cautiously*

Is this 2.5 steps anything like “and one to grow on” where you get your ass pinched after getting your birthday whoopin’? If so, I’m a doin’ fine! Woo hoo!

Kicked out at the age of 2? Heck, you hadn’t even gotten in good blemish leaving practice yet.

Me? Leave a blemish? On this pockmarked town? Who’d notice? Hehe Ok, so I like my icky-small town enough that I don’t wanna move, and since it’s stuck in Kentucky, I’ll just steal from a Hoosier and belt out:

”I was born in a small town…”

5:59 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I dig Cocker's version as well. I'm sure I have that one on at least one other mix CD!

10:34 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Bucky I'm gonna have to dig out my “Chain of Covers” mix CD. I don't normally make mixes, but someone had to put together a collection, though far from complete, of different versions of Chain of Fools. It's quite fun and I think I quit around 12 or so covers, though there are plenty more out there.

Chain, chain, chain…

1:22 AM, March 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home