the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Last one, I promise

There was one of the circa-1985 doodles that I find especially disturbing, and somehow still forgot to upload it with the rest last night. So I'm subjecting you to one final (I swear it's the last one) post of my mid-1980s psychosis.


1985doodle1
Who is this guy? Why is he ass-up naked? What's the cat doin'?

Why is it that even
I look at my own drawrings and wonder "What the fuck is wrong with this person?"

27 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

I think the cat is a representation of the sun, smiling warmth down on the nekked butt cheeks of your homeless hero with the really disproportionate feet.

*heh* And they say art is complex...fuck that!

12:37 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

The cat's got his tongue?

He has cataracts?

He's catatonic?

I think he's just waiting for a little pussy.

1:10 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Sierrabella got all the good lines. I really like the new masthead.

7:08 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

LOVE the masthead. LOVE it.

7:27 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - I think you've been hangin' around at Susie's place, that's what I think.

Sierrabella - LMAO! I'd call for a hearty rimshot, but in these chaps, somebody might get the wrong idea...

Squirl - Oh, I'm sure you'll think of something inappropriate to say. You're my sister, fer chrissakes. And thanks!

Jess - First, what are you still doin' awake? Second, thank ya vurry kindly! I thought I'd tart it up for y'all.

7:48 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Caption: Ralph became increasingly more forgetful as time went along. Finally, after three days without feeding, his cats had had enough."

7:59 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

There will be no catcalls from the sidlines.

8:12 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

That's sidelines.

8:12 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Mahala said...

OH it's a CAT. I thought it was exposed intestines. I need more coffee.

10:15 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

New layout with Bucky wearin' lipstick! I like it!!

11:42 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nilbo - Even with regular feedings, one can't trust those feline bastards not to make h'ors d'ouevres of one's extremities.

Squirl - funny even with a typo! Don't be too hard on yourself - a keyboard has not yet been designed specifically for Squirl paws.

Romani Heart - hey, you've been here enough times, it's a fair assumption...

Eclectic - don't worry, I haven't gone all girlie on youse guys. I kinda got triple-dawg-dared to really use the masthead after I created it as a joke amongst friends.

12:23 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

You got some brain BFE! You pre-dicted the future! That is jus what Sa dam Hu sayin luuked like when that there soljur found im in hell. If ya'll look at my post, jus be prepared for me lookin that same dicrepit way when they find me under my shed. Unless my ma sends me her car, that'll be jus wut i'm gonna look like good thing that some gud people is gonna send me a cat ta keep me company.

12:26 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

purty tame missy - strange? yes.

LOL

12:45 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

"Club footed Gila Monster starves to death beneath Cat Head."

1:23 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

Lol ... Your all a bunch of sic crazy bastards. Its like a family reuinion for me to come here and look around.

2:04 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

GW - just don't be hidin' under the shed growin' them whiskers when winter comes a-callin'. Even Ma and her car couldn't save ya then.

Annejelynn (AKA The Spanker) - I was actually shocked and a little disappointed that I haven't run across any of my infamous penis caricatures in these notebooks. But when I find 'em, you can rest assured, they'll be posted here.

Amy - will there be film at 11?

2:10 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jeff's place - I took too long on my last comment and missed you!
It IS sort of a dysfunctional family reunion here, isn't it? But without the tears and without gramma showin' everybody the anchor tattoo on her butt AGAIN.

2:11 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

And what is UP with you bloggers who don't have profile pics? C'mon, join the fun!

2:12 PM, August 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky, is there another way besides clicking on the link blogger gives us?

2:41 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

DP - the only way I know to do it is to upload the picture someplace where you know the URL, then put the URL into the space they give you when editing your profile.
And thanks for the Sturgis postcard! I love me some dogs on motorcycles, even if it is in a dog carrier on the back of the bike...

2:43 PM, August 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw...those are some crazy ass mother friggin pictures you used to draw. like everyone else, hope you find the phallicy ones...I bet William Burrows would love them all!

2:45 PM, August 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks and you're welcome

2:48 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

did someone say rimshot?
rim shot

3:20 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

let's try this one: mp3 vs. wav:
Rime shot, a deux

3:25 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Were you on acid or 'shrooms during the aforementioned doodleage?

5:36 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

you have a new masthead?

6:19 PM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Oh yeah, I guess you do. Lipstick is a good color on you! MA'AM!

6:20 PM, August 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home