the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Are you really that easy?

After your response to my last two posts, I think I can safely say that you guys think boobs are mighty funny, or at least interesting enough to talk about. So I wondered...could I milk boobs for a third post? Could I do so without running the risk of virtually thrown tomatoes and a digital crook pulling me backstage?

Well, I'm willing to try my luck. Here's my first teddy bear...the way he, I mean she, always felt on the inside. A teddy bear's dreams actualized. What could be wrong about that?


This ain't no teddy bears' picnic

Join me next time when we shall examine the psychology of fart jokes. I understand that I must keep things highly intellectual here, lest I disappoint those of you who come here for the cerebral stimulation. Strictly highbrow here, folks.

27 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Ooh, Cheerleader Teddy! Or is that Hooter Waitress Teddy?

Yeah, I'm that easy...

11:39 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger Mahala said...

I, for one, will be thankful when we move from boob milking (makes me nervous.. can't help it) to the flatulence discussion. I consider myself an expert on the subject :)

12:14 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I much prefer boobs to farts!

1:12 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Poor ti- I mean teddy. I have a fart post planned, too. (I need to get a classier hobby, it would appear.)

7:25 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Is this a good time to tell you that I am an ass man??

8:27 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Durn it, girl! What have you done to your teddy???

8:33 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my... my, my, my, my, my.

9:15 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

That is a tough decision...
Breasts or Flatulence?
I'm torn.

9:29 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait! I got it! Can you make farty noises with your boobs?

10:00 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Oh--that poor poor teddy--I think she needs to wear a little teddy to cover up those puppies--it's a bit nipply, er, I mean nippy outside today....

10:11 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Ok..the teddy is freakin me out a little.
With the legs spread and now with boobs..it just doesn't seem quite as innocent as before.

10:41 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

i think there is always time for boob and fart posts, IMO anyway. I love it. if teddy could see, i wonder what she'd say about her new,um,extra lady parts.

11:38 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bone -- well, when it comes to boobies, there's grand schemes, and there's GRAND SCHEMES... some of us have grander schemes then others. ;)

11:52 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Boobs are over-rated. Or at least, that's what my husband says... he wouldn't lie about that, would he?

*lip quivering*

11:58 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - I'll try some orange hot pants on teddy and get back to you on the Hooters thing.

Romani Heart - fart jokes, comin' right up!

SS Nick - another vote for boobs *writes it down*

Susie - how come your fart post is cuter than my fart posts?

Mike - I have to admit, I see a lot more magazines featuring boobs than ones featuring farting when I go to the convenience store. I'm gonna say you're right about the popularity.

Spikey1 - oh, hey, I got plenty of ass, too. And it will magically shrink when I draw it. I enjoy my power of perspective when I sketch myself.

Squirl - If you ever decide to show Mom one of my posts, don't make it this one.

CKelli - teddy got your tongue?

M_D - torn but not ripped?

CKelli - well, never on purpose...

Effie - guess I need to dig out the old training bra...

Pissy - it's my teddy bear. You tellin' me you're surprised it's a slut?

Blogaholic - teddy asked me to call George Clooney immediately for her.

Bone Machine - shall I give teddy your number?

CKelli - I'd be willing to bet your scheme is grander than mine. ;)

Eclectic - of COURSE he wasn't lying, dear. Just like you're not lying when you tell him a giant johnson isn't everything, and then you sneak off to look at Jeff Stryker movies.

2:41 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

And ooooh, the whiiiiiiite sooooooooocksssssss...........

5:09 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

You're a freak!

I worry about you. I worry about you alot. AND, in the whole line of 'worrying' I was also 'thinking' about you today and I bought you something.

I know, now you're worried about me.

Send me your address, you hooker, so I can send you presents. yes, presentS.

6:52 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Kristine, is that a line from IT? Please say it is.

8:16 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

fffffffft

Uttered while eating a pork chop with my hands.

8:16 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, and I'm with romani heart. Wean us off your boobs, already.

8:17 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Susie just cut one. And Kristine has the audacity to call her level-headed.

8:39 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Nilbo, what does that have to do with my HEAD?

ffffffft

8:52 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

You know, after giving it hooters and all, you sure left the area below the waist alone...and for that, I thank you.
If anything, put some underwear on your bear. She looks cold and confused. :o)

9:26 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Tardist - I can now die happy - thank you for that moniker for TB.

10:06 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

Is Teddy's nipple pierced?

10:06 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

See, to me... farts and explosive (sudden onset, no less!) anal leakage is amusing. Titties are only funny if they border on the freakishly large, droop to one's ankles, you can tie them in a festive bow-tie behind your neck, or if you've got a third or a fourth one sprouted out of your chest. However, that does pose a good question, how many tits must one have before tits are considered teats? DISCUSS!!

9:46 PM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Oh PS: Re: "sudden onset anal leakage" ...

I have coined the phrase:

"Scat-astrophy"

9:48 PM, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home