the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Was it the Mad Dog or the moon?

Was it the Mad Dog or the moon made me crazy?

Was it the moon or the Mad Dog?

Maybe if they'd had strawberry-kiwi when I was 13, I wouldn't have puked so much.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


It wasnt the moon, it was all the playdoh fumes.

11:50 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Strawberry-kiwi = gross

I thought puking was a part of growing up...go figure.

12:42 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't believe that strawberry-kiwi would have helped a damned bit.

12:50 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Blackie Lawless tells us, and I may be repeating myself, that "Mad Dog 20 20 is king. I drink that stuff, and start getting obscene."

And I believe him.

6:26 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - Nuh unh, I wear a surgical mask when I use Play-Doh. Because I am like a surgeon. Or a mad scientist.

M_D - oh, I don't think the flavor matters. All Mad Dog tastes like paint thinner.

SS Nick - I fear you are right. I was Born to Puke.

Mr. B - well, you know, it's always been my dream to emulate Blackie Lawless. Thanks, I feel better now!

8:47 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Yeah, because it's all about the flavour and not the alcohol content that makes you puke. Kinda why I avoid Lemon Gin. Put me off citrus fruit for years.

9:30 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mad Dog and the full moon -- a lethal combination, to be sure.

9:47 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger dashababy said...

My mom used to drink this stuff. She can't say the name without shuddering to this date. LOL. We were just talking about it last night because I bought some lotion that I thought smelled like Boones Farm but she said "No. MD 20/20" shudder.
Well Bucky, if they had this flavor back then, your puke woulda smelled so much better, maybe.
I'm sorry, it's just the oxygen talkin'.

11:13 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I think it would be good.
Send it here please.
;)

8:30 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

Katy- Weird. Too Weird.

X24 and I got together for New Years and almost cracked a brick of "Dr. Vision" for ol' times' sake!

Wild.

8:57 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Am I the only one who's never heard of this stuff?

12:28 AM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just up ended a bottle of Strawberry, and in my current absolute 20/20 vision I decided to google Strawberry Mad Dog. Found this and its wicked. I haven't drank a bottle ay maddog tae masel in years. but this is gid.

9:20 PM, July 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home