the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

You gotta Fife for your right to party

OK, I don't want that last post to be the one on top. Yech! I vented, I'm going to the doctor in a few hours, so let's have something else to look at, m'kay?

(And thank you for all the sweet emails - I shall reply to them all later today)

In the meantime, let's have a sneak peek at what really goes on in Mayberry.



Aunt Bea's home cookin'
More milk in your coffee, Andy?



Just 'cause a gun's only got one bullet don't mean it's small
Just 'cause a gun's only got one bullet don't mean it's small.

There. Now you can blame me for your nightmares. Again.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Oh man. Bea Arthur on our site, Aunt Bea on yours.

10:11 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Umm...wow. I was SO not prepared for that this morning.

11:00 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Me either!

:D

11:30 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Aaaack! You've defiled Mayberry! Hilarious!

12:03 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Karin said...

Umm ok. I need to do something to keep these images from burning into my brain.

12:34 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

HI BUCKY!

I just stopped by to see what you were up to and WHOA NELLIE!

Now I know. I hope you're feeling better. You know where to find me if I can be of any help...

Hugs!

2:49 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lord Woman!

*hug*

You need to up the meds! LOL.

3:50 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

This brings back nightmares of "Picture this..."

5:35 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aunt Bea was never my cup of tea—and she certainly in that form isn’t a glass of vodka. However, after seeing those pics I think I shall make myself a vodka and tonic.

11:28 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

It explains a few things, anyway...especially how everything seems so damn docile on the show.
No blue balls in Mayberry.
No, siree.
;o)

11:45 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Crabby said...

Well, damn. I for sure am gonna have nightmares after seein Barney's fife. Yeegads! you are bad to the bone for givin aint Bee bigger chesticles than me.

5:11 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home