the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Because I am merciful

Okay, don't get used to this, but just this once, I'll not inflict yet another round of kitten pictures upon ye. I don't promise to show this much restraint in the future.

However, for those of you who are as addicted to tiny whiskered faces as I am (and I don't mean Danny DeVito in a beard), I've uploaded a handful of new Friday and Thirteen pics to my Flickr account tonight.

And, just so you know, since this coming Friday does happen to be the thirteenth...well, expect a visual celebration* of certain diminutive felines who have invaded my room and overpowered me. Consider yourselves warned.



* And by "celebration" I likely mean Photoshopped and/or real humilation of said petite pussies.

1 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Boutros said...

They really are freakin adorable. I wish I had room for a kitten, but the two monster cats I have are enough to drive me crazy just now.

8:36 AM, October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home