the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, December 18, 2006

Grainy days and Mondays

Well, it turned out WAY grainier on YouTube than it was for the same file on my computer, but here's what happens when I figure out how to use Garage Band and iMovie.

The original file is just under 5 MB in size - if you want me to email you a copy, drop me a note at bucky4eyes AT gmail DOT com and I will send out a mass mailing in a few days.


13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

It wasn’t grainy on my browser, Bucky. I was using Foxfire.

Thank you for another excellent production!

2:31 AM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*shocked there wasn't a single cat in the entire production*

6:52 AM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

thats because YouTube compresses the living shit out of it.

yeah, I agree with Mr. B - far too few cats in that there video.

3:13 PM, December 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scraps is a dancin' fool!!!! Love the video, love the tune! (But, as always, any sighting of Smidge causes all the blood to leave my head.)

- Lotus Lynn

3:32 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

*heh* Nice bass riff!

5:18 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky the Film-maker is back!

7:31 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Platypus said...

Great video, Bucky! You should get that on albinoblacksheep.com - totally their sort of thing!

7:46 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

The part where Carol Channing winked at me was the best.

Nice tune as well, but you already know I dig your mad music skills.

8:00 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thanks, guys and guyettes!

I am actually at work on a longer video now (now I remember why I used to try to stick to a one-minute format) that, at last count, did not even include ONE CAT.

That was for the benefit of the pussy haters in the room.

8:44 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

There are pussy haters in the room?

I loved it ... it had a nice beat, you could dance to it, and the flash image of Bucky on her monkey pj's made it all worthwhile.

9:26 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

*applause*
That was beautiful! :o)

9:33 AM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I like this new masthead, too. :)

10:13 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

poor Scraps...he's like "WTF?" ...

Cool tunes tho.

3:30 AM, December 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home