the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, August 31, 2007

Typical

So, I'm planning to take off for Flint in about an hour, that I may be there for Black Stone Cherry's headlining gig at the Machine Shop tonight.

Do you think I've packed a single thing for the trip yet? Fuck, no! Not unless you count the jammy pants that are still in my suitcase from the last trip to Flint. I was awake until 4:00 this morning; surely you'd think I might've at least put my makeup in its little zippered bag or something, but no. And see? I'm still not packing; I'm typing this.

Hmmmm...now I have the urge to fuck around with my iPod and make some playlists for the road. The theoretical road that I'm in no danger of driving on anytime soon.

You think this is bad? You should see how I act before a trip I don't want to take.

Back soon. Please don't anybody get naked until I'm home to see it!

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*covers exposed knees*

1:54 PM, August 31, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Too late. Already naked. And you missed it.

Have a wonderful time!

4:57 PM, August 31, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Have a great time. Hope the show is wonderful. See ya tomorrow.
Fully clothed.

5:33 PM, August 31, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Lord, Bucky! You pack for trips the same way that I do! Whew! So glad to know I’m not alone in that regrettable habit.

Have fun and more fun and be safe. OK?

9:48 PM, August 31, 2007  
Blogger IgwanaRob said...

I've been naked all day - ironically, it was birthday, but still....

12:11 AM, September 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky - I don't think anyone is naked (right now), but I think Nilbo barfed in your bushes...

7:17 PM, September 01, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Flint again, eh? Can't wait to see what you find in the parking lot this time. Tip of the day: Don't touch it.

7:30 PM, September 01, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - It's okay, I'm home now...go on, show some knee!

HTGT - Are there pictures, at least?

Squirl - You were wearing shorts at my house. Does that count as fully clothed?

SSNick - I did as you asked, even the safe part (but the safe part was only under protest).

IgwanaRob - I guess you are allowed to wear the proper suit on one's birthday. But now that I'm home, you must remain naked.

CKelli - no, that was me who barfed in the bushes; Nilbo only peed on the hostas.

Lynn - Actually, this time around, I was the one throwing condoms in parking lots.

Just being proactive.

1:13 PM, September 02, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Well, yes. There are. On the Internet, no less.

5:34 PM, September 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home