the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mature, sophisticated...the usual

I cleaned the hell out of...well, out of half of my house. It's a start. The living room and everything west of that got the once over, and all the crap I didn't want to deal with got crammed into the rooms in the east wing. That's right, my trailer has wings - sort of like my maxi pad.

The living room is a whole different place. All the empty cans and bottles have disappeared from their various hiding places under the coffee tables, behind the chaise, and up my ass. No, wait, that's where I stashed all of the empties. Up my ass, that is.

The furniture is actually arranged so that a number of people could see each other and the TV. Both coffee tables are available for use now, since I've taken the plastic wrap and paper covering off the one I was using for Play-Doh. The books and magazines in here are stacked neatly, and I've even run the vacuum. This living room screams "An actual adult lives here!"

Especially the centerpiece.


gaylove

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, how sweet, spooning :-)

5:18 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd invite you over to clean my house, but I'm afraid you'd go and get all "mature and sophisticated" with the Barbie dolls and playdoh, and I really can't have that with the kids around. :)

10:44 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, Katy, youse is so domestic, so mature, so sophisticated, such an adult...but then Bucky disproves all of that crap with the prelude to murder centerpiece!

Love it!

11:11 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

well, you don't want visitors getting complacent now, do you?

7:41 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

I knew there was something fishy about Londo :O)

11:38 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

I can vouch for the clean house. Saw it with my own eyes!

But I didn't see the menage a trois, or whatever that is.

1:47 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the clean house overwhelmed Bucky and she's off rocking back and forth in the corner somewhere...

Hellloooo? Bucky? Where you at, girl? ;)

9:02 AM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Chia - it's nice to know that someone recognizes true love.

CKelli - You have Barbie dolls and Play-Doh? Be right over.

SSNick - No, no, not murder - just a little rough love.

HTGT - visitors don't ever seem to get complacent here. Is it the ubiquitous tchotchkes, the door covered in magnetic poetry, or the bodies in the crawl space? I guess we'll never know.

Laura - spending all that time in space is bound to do things to a man, even one with peacock hair.

Squirl - I set up the little love nest after you left. Some things you don't do in front of your sister.

CKelli - you brat, you know exactly where I was! ;)

4:30 PM, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home