the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Warning: potentially lethal photographs, unless you're a heartless, cat-hating bastard, and then you can just fuck off, can't you?

I remembered to bring the good camera this time.




Better get ready, bitch, 'cause here I come!
Hold still, bitch - here I come!



I claim this crotch in the name of Kittenville!
I has a crotch. Now what I do wif?



Kitten pileup
Seven-kitten pileup. Traffic carnage has rarely been more adorable.
CORRECTION: It's a nine-kitten pileup (click picture to see Flickr version with notes).



Oh, if Friday wouldn't throw a shit fit...
I can't believe you didn't take me home, you raging cunt.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Such a wonderful family!

8:29 PM, September 09, 2007  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

Man, I started sneezing from here.

However, they is alllll super cute! But that gray one...oof. Can't believe you didn't scoop him up. Good job on the restraint. :)

11:03 PM, September 09, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I already stated my position on that dirty wee nose elsewhere. *sniff!* Did you get down on the floor and press your face into that sweet pileup? I would have, and then given them all raspberries. I'm also very impressed with your restraint.

7:16 AM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

The gray one does look kinda pissed.

Shut up, Plazajen. ;-D

10:26 AM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kitties are always so much cuter in the internet. :)

1:48 PM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

That little one with the dirty face? Oh my... that is deadly cute! You DID bring them all home, right?!?

2:14 PM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Cussing kittens! I love it!
Now if one could flip the bird, you'd have a traveling act...

9:41 PM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tangent jump:
http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/index.html

3:19 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

SSNick - I just love a pile of kittens!

PlazaJen - I know, it was really, really tough to walk away from that little guy!

HTGT - They'd have scattered if I'd stuck my face in. Don't think I wasn't tempted!

Squirl - actually, the grey one doesn't really like me. So I guess it's just as well I didn't have my heart set on him. I could make him love me, of course, because I can make any cat love me, but at least he wasn't following me around, tugging at my heartstrings like the little dirty-nose one that climbed my leg.

CKelli - I always have a hard time not filling my purse with kittens when I go over there. Lifelong cat obsession. Guilty as charged: pussy crazed.

Eclectic - Must fight the urge every time. That little dirty-nose kitty had a pretty winning personality.

M_D - kittens cuss all the time...you just have to be able to translate.

Opera gal - I almost bought a bottle of that when I was in Illinois! Made myself put it back on the shelf, didn't really need it, don't have monkey butt (hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee! on so many levels). But did take pics with my phone - I think they're posted here someplace!

4:36 PM, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home