the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lazy Bucky's quickies

I'm sure they make medication for my state of mind, but what the fuck fun is that?

  • My newest addiction is the cartoon The Boondocks. You have to love a show where a 9-year-old kid writes a letter to Santa calling him a "bitch ass nigga."

  • Friday has traditionally been the cat to jump up in my lap simply for the purpose of farting on me. Lately, however, Thirteen has become increasingly clingy, and along with his newfound velcro-ness, he's picked up the "fart on mommy" habit. And it's bad, people, it's bad.

  • I've heard older women who prefer to date younger men referred to as cougars. Does that apply to older women who prefer to date younger women? Am I a cougar? Or is the term "dirty old dyke" still the only label for someone with my predilection for girls who weren't old enough to vote in 1992?

  • My shovel is still gone, so my small bit of hope that a neighbor just borrowed it is shot to hell. When I buy my new shovel, the fucker's coming in the house with me when it's not in use.

  • I'm looking for work, but so far no one has realized how indispensable I would be to their corporation. Maybe I should take "$2 whore" off my resume?

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Don't you dare take that off of your resume!

4:38 AM, December 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to the teaching gig?
Operagal

8:17 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

I don't think you should bring your new shovel inside; I think you should booby trap it.

8:50 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Zombie - just for you, I'll leave it on there. (ps, you owe me $2)

Opera gal - I still have the teaching gig, but it isn't anywhere near enough to pay my bills these days (it's part time at best).

Mermaid - I am NOT putting my boobies on the shovel. Too cold!

9:12 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Thirteen's learning from Friday, just not about his fashion sense.

That sucks that your shovel is still gone. I, too, was hoping that it would reappear.

The annual blog cookie exchange has commenced. Don't forget to visit.

9:15 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really detest cat farts—and Alex, unfortunately, know it.

To paraphrase William Burroughs: “Ain’t nothin’ sadder than an old dyke.

I always bring my snow shovel in the house. No use in providing temptation.

Make that “$2,000 whore” and I’ll bet you get hired.

11:51 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger amy said...

sign posted in neighborhood....

Please, return snowpee shovel,
it is being used, in an experimental project for radioactive snowpee. Use extreme caution when handling shovel. If you turn yellow, stop drop and roll.

To much ya think?

3:05 PM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger Ms Elanious said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:19 PM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Bucky I'm sure you're a whore worth much more than $2.00. Like maybe $4.50 at the very least.

10:20 PM, December 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BFE - start a Michigan chapter:
http://www.wingwomen.com/

OpGal

8:59 AM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Smoness said...

There is a somewhat significant jump in age between Rhonda and me. And she is absolutely my hot cougar. I say rock out the cougar thing with all you got... like that awesome cleavage of yours, for instance. ;)

10:58 AM, December 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home