the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, May 16, 2008

Cooking with pussy

I got hungry, okay? There was no protein in the fridge, and the noodles alone weren't gonna cut it. As the rumble in my tummy drowned out the sound of the recession sucking the fighting spirit out of the unemployed, I spied a volunteer main course.


Main course

Sure, there's not much meat on Thirteen, but I knew Friday would never put up with being marinated in cheap wine, so Thirteen au Vin it was.

Just as I was ready to add ingredients, I saw what his true motive was.


Absconding with the side dish

The little bastard was making off with my pasta!

Tale of the noodle thief

He was not only stealing my pasta, he was making a moustache out of it. A moustache and a mockery.

Noodle moustache

It's a damned good thing I can live off my body fat for up to six months.

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

That is so cat-like.

4:03 AM, May 16, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

I love that boy so much. He cracks me up the way he loves to play with dried pasta. He's so purty, too.

6:43 AM, May 16, 2008  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

I don't even know how you knew it was Thirteen, with that moustache, don't know how you recognized him!

6:09 PM, May 17, 2008  
Blogger MJ Klein said...

if you had a dog you could eat him. cats taste like uncleaned fish, but dogs are incredible.

10:00 AM, May 18, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Aww, pretty boy!! Tell him pasta will give him man-boobs, though.

3:06 PM, May 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is brilliant! My cat only ever tries to steal mushrooms. What sort of cat tries to steal mushrooms???!

3:51 PM, May 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home