the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Most action I've had in six months

It's not very damned often that I have a graphic sex dream, but I was finally visited by the angel of subconscious erotica as I enjoyed my glorious sleep-in on Monday morning. I'll spare you all the details, because a lot of my readers probably have an active gag reflex, but let me just say: Young lady, I don't know who you are, but thank you, thank you from the bottom of my cold, shriveled, lecherous heart.

I will, however, share the post-humping part of the dream, because it's actually more bizarre than the thought that I could get laid.

After the let's-not-get-into-the-filthy-and-delicious-details sex, in my dream, I returned to my apartment, which I happened to share with Sarah Jessica Parker. I have no idea why SJP was a part of my subconscious carnival; it's probably because we're both so fucking sophisticated and glamorous that it's only natural that we would be roommates. You know, she's not nearly the whore that Carrie Bradshaw is. But, apparently, I like her anyway.

Anyway, in my nighttime involuntary fantasy, roomie SJP and I had the following conversation:

Me: Well, I got some tonight!
SJP: Was she a stripper?
Me: Yeah.
SJP: That's our Bucky!


That's all I'm willing to divulge. I'm thinking about putting the first part of the dream on a pay-per-view site.

We now return to our regular, not-getting-laid programming.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

Strange. I have never experienced a post-humping part of a graphic sex dream. Is that a female thing?

2:27 AM, July 01, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Nick, it must be. :-)

Way to go, Bucky!

7:03 AM, July 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so weird. Yesterday, I kept trying to post a twit about SJP, or at least one that referenced her, but it wouldn't show up, so I gave up.

8:20 AM, July 01, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

SSNick - At least there was no cuddling.

Squirl - Aren't you glad I didn't go into detail about Act I of the dream?

Susie - You couldn't tweet about SJP because she was busy cleaning the apartment.

10:21 AM, July 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A FUNNY GIRL...

IF I WASNT MARRIED AND STRAIGHT, I WOULD MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE...I SAID COME

11:20 AM, July 01, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Amy - well, COME on over. Oh, yeah. there's that whole "straight and married" thing getting in the way of our hot monkey love...

3:12 PM, July 01, 2008  
Blogger limpy99 said...

"That's Our Bucky" sounds like a 50's TV show.

A really dirty 50's TV show.

2:48 PM, July 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home