the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The show was brilliant! I was right against the stage. Also, I'm pretty sure the band is staying next to me at the h

--
==================================================================
This mobile text message is brought to you by Cingular, now the new AT&T

5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are going to have to finish this post off later. I'm glad the show was good.

xxx

6:08 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Cingular sucks.

6:32 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

Did the band just knock on your door?

8:38 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

I can't wait to hear the whole story either.

9:09 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Froggylady said...

Can't wait for the full recap!

9:49 AM, May 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home