Lazy Bucky's quickies
- Song I am apt to play over and over and over and over and over: Chick Habit by April March. '60s girl-group sweet sound wrapped around a rather morbid little ditty. I sure hope my neighbors think it's as catchy as I do.
- I call this Electric Mutant Pretzel:
Obviously the product of inbreeding.
- Tomorrow I wend my way to Indiana to celebrate my birthday with some top-drawer music and fun at a Candye Kane show. This will be the first time I've gone out dateless on my birthday since I turned 20 (my 21st birthday is a whole other story I should probably tell y'all sometime), so I hope that doesn't mean I'll be getting piss drunk and showing my underpins all over the bar. If it goes down that way, I'll make sure to tell you all about it (provided I remember any of it).
- Tardist and I had perhaps a bit more fun than two supposedly adult people should have while drawing on a watermelon with a black marker last night. I also sketched some pictures that, frankly, disturb even me. I'll make sure to get photos so I can share. Tardist is a bad influence - I was a nice girl until I started hanging out with him (42 years ago).
- Saturday, Thirteen decided it was too much trouble to go all the way out into the kitchen to get a drink of water, so he just helped himself to my cup of water on the floor:
That's my boy - can't keep his face out of the monkey!
- There are roughly 403 things I need to do for travel readiness today, but instead, here I sit dicking around in front of the computer. Perhaps it would help if all of you, in unison, were to chant "Do your laundry, bitch! Do your laundry, bitch!"
- I'll try to post from the road (I'm actually taking my laptop this time, so no more of those odd, aborted text messages from my phone). No pictures of my underpins, though. Not unless you request them by name.