the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, May 25, 2007

At least she didn't say "coochie snorcher"

Underpins.

Does that word make you laugh? It makes me giggle like a schoolgirl with a Sharpie up her ass.

You see, "underpins" was my mother's preferred euphemism for genitals. I believe it applied to either gender, though I associated it most often with the female naughty bits.

That is why, when I see something like this, I kinda sorta lose control and pee myself just a little bit:
















Ooooh, I want some Burberry underpins! I want to be the first girl in the trailer park with a distinctive checked pattern on my underpins.

Didn't know I was so fashion-conscious, didja?







Alright, that was exceptionally stupid and pointless. Sorry. Here, have some boobs!

201:  Whore red
Consolation prize.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Life must be so easy when you can just up and flash tits to fix everything. When I flash mine, nothing whatsoever happens.

2:44 AM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

If I flashed mine, people would run.

6:57 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Well, they would run if they had really good eyesight. Those with poor vision wouldn't even see them.

7:00 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I despise euphemisms.

Of course, tits are another matter.

7:46 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

Wowza.

And underpins! Ha! It's more fancy than "down there", though. and your mom seemed like the kinda lady who knew how to do up a euphemism proper.

9:27 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Only titties? *whew* And mighty fine they are, too! Here for a second, I was afraid you were going to show us your Burberry underpins. I really wasn't going to be ready for that.

12:34 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Ha ha, underpins! It's been years since Ichabod's been able to hear that word without Mom's definition. Of course I had to tell him. :)

9:38 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Nice boobs biatch...nice bra.

4:16 PM, May 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit.

That is all.

Brb.

6:58 PM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have some boobs?! Oh, how happy my Hubby would be if it were only that easy...

12:01 AM, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Mike said...

Wow, you were actually able to work the words coochie snorcher and a boob picture into the same post. Try as I might, I have never been able to do that.

9:21 PM, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

I got nothing.

I'm so disappointed in myself.

6:53 PM, May 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home