the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The ugly truth

You probably ask yourself, fairly often, "I wonder what Katy does with her free time when she's not shaving her back or jacking off her Al Pacino dolls."

Well, wonder no more!


196:  Coppin' a feel

They're the only ones I can grab these days without getting slapped.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Spilling Ink said...

"They're the only ones I can grab these days without getting slapped."

*sigh*

Bucky, you never know what tomorrow will bring. You never know WHO tomorrow will bring. She might be hot.

3:41 AM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Susie said...

Everything's still all good, though. Don't start worrying until you get slapped for grabbing those.

Uhoh, that reminds me of a song. Wanna hear it? Here it go:

I'm a nut
I'm a nut
I'm a nut
I'm a nut
I'm a nut
(Repeat)

When I go to the movie house
I put my arm around myself
I hold my hand
I kiss myself
When I fresh
I smack myself

Remember that? From . . . camp or something? No? Just me?

11:35 AM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Mike said...

So you are saying I shouldn't slap myself for grabbing my own tits?

It's all starting to make sense now.

1:42 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

As long as it doesn't lead to blindness, it will all be okay.

2:42 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

OK, so maybe they are the only ones you can currently grab... at least they're really nice ones.

4:34 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Hey if you can't play with your own equipment, then what's the point of having any in the first place? :)

9:52 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Conversations in our house:

"Honey, c'mere... do these feel bigger today?"

*honk, honk*

"Nope. They still feel the same."

"Damn."

11:57 AM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

pOOr Bucky!

And here I sit with nothin' to grab but the cat and he scratches me.

9:44 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

I'm down with eclectic -- you're complaining about grabbing THOSE???

1:33 AM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

After checking out your pics I grabbed something too. GRRRR.

7:02 PM, May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home