the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lazy Bucky's quickies

I'm here to give it to you short and sweet. Wait, that's not exactly a ringing endorsement of the experience, is it? Aw, fuck it.


  • Song I am apt to play over and over and over and over and over: Chick Habit by April March. '60s girl-group sweet sound wrapped around a rather morbid little ditty. I sure hope my neighbors think it's as catchy as I do.

  • I call this Electric Mutant Pretzel:


    Electric mutant pretzel
    Obviously the product of inbreeding.


  • Tomorrow I wend my way to Indiana to celebrate my birthday with some top-drawer music and fun at a Candye Kane show. This will be the first time I've gone out dateless on my birthday since I turned 20 (my 21st birthday is a whole other story I should probably tell y'all sometime), so I hope that doesn't mean I'll be getting piss drunk and showing my underpins all over the bar. If it goes down that way, I'll make sure to tell you all about it (provided I remember any of it).

  • Tardist and I had perhaps a bit more fun than two supposedly adult people should have while drawing on a watermelon with a black marker last night. I also sketched some pictures that, frankly, disturb even me. I'll make sure to get photos so I can share. Tardist is a bad influence - I was a nice girl until I started hanging out with him (42 years ago).

  • Saturday, Thirteen decided it was too much trouble to go all the way out into the kitchen to get a drink of water, so he just helped himself to my cup of water on the floor:


    Thirteen helps himself
    That's my boy - can't keep his face out of the monkey!


  • There are roughly 403 things I need to do for travel readiness today, but instead, here I sit dicking around in front of the computer. Perhaps it would help if all of you, in unison, were to chant "Do your laundry, bitch! Do your laundry, bitch!"

  • I'll try to post from the road (I'm actually taking my laptop this time, so no more of those odd, aborted text messages from my phone). No pictures of my underpins, though. Not unless you request them by name.

18 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Request: Please post some random photo on Flickr called "Thirteen takes a piss" so that it will read, in the title bar, "Thirteen takes a piss on Flickr"

1:31 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

"Do your laundry, bitch! Do your laundry, bitch!"

Happy Birthday, have fun & be safe. Oh, and I almost forgot:

"Do your laundry, bitch! Do your laundry, bitch!"

2:02 PM, May 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you need your underpins to hang the laundry?

Ah, the things I learnt from Leave it to Beaver!

5:11 PM, May 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was horrible ;-)

5:12 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Chanting has commenced.

6:16 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Drive carefully and enjoy your birthday!

6:19 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Ah ha! I was wondering when your birthday was! No, I can't call you a bitch. So, please go do your laundry. And work those underpins if you have the chance. A very happy birthday to you, Bucky!!

6:34 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

I've got some laundry too.

Happy birthday and safe travels.

And dryer sheets are good.

6:48 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Happy Birthday, Bucky! Don't bother with the laundry, just let your underpins show. I'm sure you'll have a date for your birthday in no time. ;)

7:20 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

So…. Is tomorrow really Bucky-birthday-day? How far south into Indiana are you wandering? If you cross the whole state and enter Kentucky (Louisville) I’ll not only bake you a cake, but Alex will sing you a song.

11:37 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Curly Glamour Girlie said...

Happy Birthday! I say if it's your birthday you don't have to do laundry.

But then your underpins might get cold. Unless you're vacationing somewhere warm. Then let the underpins run free I say.

8:44 AM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Kranki said...

Happy Burpday! You sure know how to celebrate right.

5:08 PM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Susie said...

Happy Birthday, my lovely sister. Put me down for an underpins pic :) Have a happy, happy time at the concert. xoxoxo

6:04 PM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Happy Birthday!

*needs to do laundry, too*
:P

8:22 PM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm lazier... I only looked at the pictures. Great pretzel! I wonder if you could sell it on eBay...

10:32 PM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oops. Happy Birthday Bucky! I hope you enjoyed it!

10:33 PM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Happy Barfday, darlin' ... I'm requesting an underpins pic by name. Or even a pic without underpins ...

12:58 AM, May 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

H B B4E!!!

lol. brb.

8:45 AM, May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home