the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Don't lilac that to me


My lilac bush is as eager for springtime as I am.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

yeah, I understand completely. My canoe is looking at me forlornly!

8:43 PM, March 06, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:49 PM, March 06, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

You said your bush is eager.

Why yes I am in 8th grade why do you ask?

11:50 PM, March 06, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

My favorite type of tree!

4:57 AM, March 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess, an eager bush is nearly as fun as an eager beaver, and with less tooth worries.

7:50 AM, March 07, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

You lilac a rug! Sorry, your title was so cute, I had to try, too. Lilacs are one of my favorites. Do post an after pic in a few weeks, and make it a scratch n' sniff, too. And come back to my site and read my reply to your last comment, wanted to point something out to you. (I'm a little bossy this morning, huh?)

8:56 AM, March 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Hey, Bossy Susie -- Love the cartoon pic on your site!
I will take some shots of the bush when it blooms, 'cause who doesn't want to see my bloomin' bush? I just hope it blooms better than it did last year -- we stayed cold too long and confused the poor little buds!

2:27 PM, March 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home