the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, March 05, 2005

The pooch in my pants


Bad dog Snickers spends more time in my chair than I do. Here, he's not only stolen my chair, he's got my pants, my robe, and my notebook. But could you say "no" to that face?

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Puppy!!!! Damn you devil woman why must your torment me? I have at least 3 more months until I get a sweet smoochy face like that around my house. Thats it! I am going to have to teach you a lesson!!!

I am not sure how yet, but just you wait, I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!

5:59 PM, March 05, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Your bad dog is very handsome. Your title reminds me of that obnoxious, accordion-playing comedian, Judy Tenuta, "Poochie in my pants! There's a poochie in my pants!" Not that I have anything against obnoxiousness or accordions.
Oh, and put your pants on, Bucky.

7:02 PM, March 05, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - just be glad you will be welcoming a much calmer beast into your house than I have. He's about 3 1/2 now, so he's mellowed a lot since we got him, but he's still a spaz most of the time. We've got a huge yard and he tears around the property like he's possessed. Maybe he is!

Susie -- Snickers thanks you! And I love Judy Tenuta. I never heard that song, which is scary, 'cause I means I think like Judy Tenuta. :)
Oh, and I can't write with my pants on.

How many of you just ran screaming from the room upon reading that?

8:04 PM, March 05, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

I am looking foward to having alittle bit of hyper puppy actually. I want to see him terrorize the cats just alittle bit. I know its evil but I know he will be all bouncy and playful and they will be all snooty normal cats for abit and it will be very amusing...

Tho I am very glad to know that he will grow out of super hyper and settle into lazy mush dog.

And the no pants thing doesn't scare me one bit. You should see what I'm wearing right now...

8:49 PM, March 05, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Snickers!!!

Get off a mama's pants right now and get that look outta your eye!! No??

Sorry Bucky I tried..

dc

9:14 PM, March 05, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - I see your point with the cats. I've always believed that anything that doesn't hurt cats should be done to them, especially if it punctures their little bubble of aloofness temporarily. Ah, I miss havin' cats.

Dang - thanks, but I'm not sure you were stern enough with him. It's hard to be, I know.

10:08 PM, March 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home