the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tardist strikes!

Remember that picture I posted last week of my family, circa 1967?

My delightful brother, Tardist, has had his revenge upon me with his blog.

Thought you would all enjoy the latest volley in the Sibling Blog Teasing Olympics.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

I saw the picture earlier today. I should have wondered why you hadn't commented on it. Didn't think to say anything. I just assumed you'd already been over there.

9:58 PM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Were they sending you away, Bucky? They always ship the kinky stuff in a "plain brown wrapper" (so I've heard).

10:58 PM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

What is it with me and paper bags? I'm either draggin' 'em around with my boobs exposed, or I'm wearin' one and pretendin' to be Winnie the Pooh.

So yes -- I was the "plain brown wrapper" poster child.

10:33 AM, March 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You know, I might almost believe you, bro, if we didn't all look so fucking much alike!

10:54 AM, March 04, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

"I'm either dragging them around with my boobs exposed..." GOTTA be a story there. And are there pictures to corroborate this story?

11:03 AM, March 04, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

never mind. I hsould have read farther down the blog first. There is corrrobarating photographic evidence! NOT exctly what i had envisioned however!

11:08 AM, March 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sorry, 'Bear -- them's the only kind of topless photos I can post without a divorce commencin'!

11:15 AM, March 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home