the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Lazy Bucky's quickies

Okay, alright, I'll put up a new post on top of the bloody vagina talk.

  • The upcoming Hulk movie is not a sequel to the 2003 Hulk movie. Is his story really that compelling that we need a re-imagining of the angry green guy so soon? I'll make the producers a deal: you promise to show me some giant green dick, and I'll buy a ticket.

  • I want to be famous just so Kathy Griffin will make fun of me in her act. Seriously, hearing my name roll off her lips, even in the snarkiest of contexts, would be the highlight of a sad, sad lifetime. Who else here is just counting down the minutes until My Life On The D-List begins its season 3 run next week?

  • Wii Fit? Oh, I don't fucking think so! If I wanted to do something healthy and active, I sure as hell wouldn't be playing video games. Y'all can go work out with the Wii...I'm gonna eat some bagels and let my ass slowly take over the entire couch while I play some Grand Theft Auto.

  • I am officially past the age where I think it sounds like fun to have sex on any surface that isn't a bed, a sofa, or a car seat. Yeah, still haven't outgrown the back seat, so there's still hope for me. Beanbag chairs are comfortable, but I just can't take the noise; the sound just screams "CRUNCHY VAGINA!" That might make a fine breakfast cereal, but it just doesn't trip my trigger.

  • For once, I have no words for this.



  • Yeah, how the hell am I gonna follow that?

17 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

So uhh.... did it work when you tried it? :-)

9:19 AM, June 03, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who knew there were so many videos on queefing on YouTube! Which is why I cannot believe I had to explain what a queef was when I described my yoga class dilemma to my girlfriends.

10:00 AM, June 03, 2008  
Blogger chia said...

Punish the Monkey?

4:11 PM, June 03, 2008  
Blogger Jonn Wood said...

The new Hulk movie is, as Sheldon pointed out, more or less a multi-million dollar do-over. They're not re-imagining it to make money, they're doing it because the first movie stunk.

6:38 PM, June 03, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I love when people contribute to the betterment of the universe like this.

*sniff!*

Brings a tear to my eye!

11:09 AM, June 04, 2008  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Crikey!

3:04 PM, June 04, 2008  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

Now to find that outtake from The Andy Griffith Show where Aunt Bea lets rip. I hear that she could queef out the show's theme song.

3:24 PM, June 04, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Waaaaaay classier than period poetry.

;)

4:05 PM, June 04, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just discovered Kathy Griffin a few weeks ago. She mesmerizes me.

You cannot follow that video, Bucky! Now way! Unless, of course, someone has invented cyber-smells.

6:08 AM, June 05, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Did that come out with her accent, too?

6:41 AM, June 05, 2008  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Does anyone remember Odorama when the scratch-and-sniff cards were handed out during Polyester?

10:21 PM, June 05, 2008  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

I remember the scent of someone puking a few rows behind us at the Jim Rose Side Show Circus back in '94.

Oddly enough, many of my concert stories involve vomit...almost always someone else's vomit at that.

3:57 PM, June 06, 2008  
Blogger Kranki said...

Well...wow...um..wow. Gee, um, wow.

4:11 PM, June 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno about the Hulk being all that compelling; however, I wouldn't mind it if they redid Jumanji with some really stellar special effects.

Yes.

JUMANJI.

10:49 PM, June 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one wondering about the new Hulk film. I assumed they made it because the recent re-make was so bad but I won't be rushing out to spend £20 on watching it at the cinema.

Oh, and Wii-Fit? Totally buying one of those for Stumpy and I with some of the redundancy cash. I've piled on the weight with my recent binge-eating and days spent on the sofa so I need to do something and it looks like fun. If nothing else it should make us both giggle!

3:07 PM, June 10, 2008  
Blogger Parentalmistake said...

What a truly obscure video.

10:40 AM, June 13, 2008  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

LMAO, I can't see from the tears, omfg
I have to send this to my daughter

9:36 PM, July 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home