the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fisting the monkey

Say hello to my...well, you know.
Which one is his leetle friend?

Last weekend, I finally gave in to the little shopaholic who sits on my shoulder and whispers things in my ear, financially irresponsible things. When I came home, I was packin' a new, grown-up digital camera, a Nikon D50. While I'm still unsure what to do with all the little buttons and doohickeys, I still enthusiastically shot some photos of my beloved tchotchkes.


And you had to know I'd take pictures of my pussy, right?


You are powerless to resist...

I really need to go to bed; does it show?

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Fisting the monkey. Hilarious.

10:34 AM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you will love the D50! Ours, D-Fiddy, is a sexy beast.

11:09 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wooooo! Happy new camera, Bucky!

11:10 AM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I...umm...I don't even know what to say about Al Pacino and his leetle friend, there.

Congrats on the new camera!

11:16 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger The Q said...

Cool! I love my Nikon more than any human should ever love a camera...I have the D70 which is truly more camera than I deserve, but I honestly don't care.

I can't wait to see more and MORE pictures from you...and your leetle friend.

2:12 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I love the pictures. Your kitty is looking so much older now.

Enjoy your camera.

10:28 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Yay, camera!
Love the kitty photo. So sweet!

11:37 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pics sure beat my Olympus.

1:38 AM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home