the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hey, remember me?

Yes, yes, I have deigned to come back and post. We've had Princess #1 here for the weekend, so our hands have been collectively full. Jess has been attempting to impart the lesson of patience to her, after she asked "When will Uncle Nick be done with work?" roughly 1,795,044 times on Friday night, and then "Is it time for the movie to start?" approximately 4,000,000,005 times yesterday. To be fair, we had gone to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D, and when we showed up for the 4:30 show, we found it sold out. We wound up buying tickets for the 9:30 show, which left us several extra hours of shopping and Princess questions.

The movie was ultra cool, though the 3-D glasses were giving me a bit of a headache toward the end of the flick (stupid migraine eyes). This was actually the first time I'd seen the movie all the way through (I passed out about halfway through my first viewing). On the way home, I mentioned to Jess that I really needed to post, but all I could think to put up would be more kitten pictures, and nobody wants to see that. She told me I was entirely too worried about what other people thought. You know what? She's right. So here you go: KITTEN PICTURES!


Thirteen uses Eeyore as a pillow
Eeyore is so good with Friday and Thirteen. Since Eeyore is my little boyfriend, then I guess that makes him their stepdaddy.


Friday and his stepdaddy Eeyore



Eeyore and his tiny lookalike Thirteen



Eeyore cuddling Friday
If this picture doesn't melt your heart, then you can go fuck yourself in the ass, right now!


Thirteen blogs

Thirteen's cute, isn't he? Well, this cute little fucker almost turned me into Bucky Three-Eyes last night. He was sitting on my pillow, and I was telling him how very adorable he is. He stared at me, cocked his cute little head, and then, quick as a flash, clawed me right in the fucking eyeball! If you don't think that hurt like hell, then I suggest you go jab a red-hot meat fork in your nipples.

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Thirteen's a little shit! I hope your eye's okay today. Man, I can't even imagine how much that hurt.

Eeyore does seem to be fine with the little fellows, though. Even though he did let you know how "pissed" he was at first.

5:09 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Platypus said...

Ouch! He looks so cute, like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth but then that's kittens for you! I hope your eye's OK - Bucky Three-Eyes doesn't have quite the same ring to it! ;)

5:24 PM, October 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER hesitate to post kitten pictures. They are always welcome. I have no advice for claw-in-the-eye syndrome. I recently put my head down toward my kitty so he could play with my hair, only to have him bite into my scalp while simultaneously sinking his claws into my ears to stay attached to my head. I feel your pain.

6:33 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Hi Bucky! Check this out. Go to www.observationsofearth.blogspot.com Read the post titled Kitty Toys. I laughed until I cried. I'm lucky I didn't pee myself.

8:48 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

You think people don't want to see kitty pictures?

NO. I come specifically for the kitty pictures. Okay, and the ass popsicles, but who doesn't love those too?

11:21 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

Way too cute Bucky!

When I was 14 or so, my mom woke me up in the middle of the night saying that she needed to go to the hospital. Our one cat clawed her in the eye while she was sleeping!! Craziness!

Watch yerself!

7:27 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

you give a man a compliment, and they retaliate by getting pissed - typical.

8:00 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger LadyBug said...

"jab a red-hot meat fork in your nipples"?

Oh, Bucky. You're such a flirt.

10:42 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Those boys are so fucking cute. And I told you to watch it, they would learn about blinking. Kittens are just little explorers and your eyeballs are the last frontier.

2:07 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Poke him back. That'll teach him.

3:57 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

Kitten photos always kick ass.

4:50 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Like you can keep those kitties all to yourself... *sheesh* OF COURSE you have to post pictures!!! Unless you lose your sight and can't take any more photos, then I guess we'd have to cope.

5:18 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, I would do as you suggest, but um, I'm not properly equipped for either suggestion. Sorry, maybe some other time.

9:36 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Who doesn't want the kitten photos?
Honestly? They're adorable!!!
Sorry about the eye scratching incident...owieowieowie.

"If this picture doesn't melt your heart, then you can go fuck yourself in the ass, right now!"
I laughed mine off.

The photos? Priceless. Heart melted like a...a...damn it. Can't think of anything non-perverted to write.
You know, a little pussy goes a long, long way...:o)

11:38 PM, October 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when would we NOT want to see kitten pictures?

Seriously. Get over it. Post more pictures.

So, how does "jab[bing] a red-hot meat fork in your nipples" compare to stabbing "hot forks of displeasure" in your eyeballs?

8:00 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I bet he was cute even as he was clawing out your eyes.

and since when is an eyeball the last frontier? I would think that was further up the list than that :)

9:58 PM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home