the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Her natural habitat

Where the hell have I been?

Playing with dolls, of course.


Janis' dream

All those mushrooms need is a caterpillar toking on a hookah. Janis was the closest I had to that.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh see, now that rocks!

Hee hee!

9:01 AM, June 11, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alex and I both love Janis—her bottle and all.

I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news,
But she just smiled and turned away.
I went down to the sacred store
Where I’d heard the music years before,
But the man there said the music wouldn’t play.

10:21 AM, June 11, 2008  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

At a quick first glance, I thought that you had found a doll of YOU.

2:35 PM, June 11, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

I actually was not wondering what you were doing -- I naturally assumed you were working on your queef techniques with the video. ;)

5:53 PM, June 11, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

I was hoping you'd get a picture of the shrooms.

9:20 AM, June 12, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - I refuse to ever grow up so far I can't play with my dolls. Sorry, ACTION FIGURES.

SSNick - I wish the doll had come with a Southern Comfort bottle!

Zombie Studboy - I used to get a lot of "You look like Janis!" when I was gigging, but then I'd open my mouth and the comparisons would end there. Bummer!

Eclectic - I'm working on an all-queef version of "Piece of My Heart."

Squirl - Yeah, I don't remember those being there last year. I had to get some pics, and I figured Janis was a natural to pose with them.

8:46 PM, June 12, 2008  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

It will be a grand day when my Lemmy figure arrives and gets added to the Disgraceland exhibit. Feng shui like a motherfucker.

http://www.lemmyfigure.com

10:00 AM, June 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home