the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, July 15, 2013

Adventure Tchotchkes! #32 "I don't want to be right"

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

The poor silly little cutie!

2:16 PM, July 15, 2013  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

The girl can't help it.

5:29 PM, July 15, 2013  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

So long as she's got a clear notion of "animal husbandry", I'm happy.

9:39 AM, July 17, 2013  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ghost - I'm not so sure. I've seen barnyard animals doing the walk of shame in her driveway at 5 a.m.

11:06 AM, July 17, 2013  
Blogger sheryl_stephen said...

Katy, (this just occurred to me) if you need some stock shots of anything city-related or anything I might be around that you'd like to use, let me know. I can give you pics or take new ones.

4:01 PM, July 27, 2013  
Blogger sheryl_stephen said...

Katy, (this just occurred to me) if you need some stock shots of anything city-related or anything I might be around that you'd like to use, let me know. I can give you pics or take new ones.

4:01 PM, July 27, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home