the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, January 24, 2005

Yes, there's more than one of us

Mom would be so proud, if we'd just write about something nice for a change.

In any case, the world is just a little less safe now that my brother, Tardist, is blogging:

http://life-o-reilly.blogspot.com/

I learned everything gross I know from Tardist, so consider yerselves warned. Now if we could just nudge Squirl into blogging from her nest, we could embarass the family three-fold!

2 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I didn't learn to induce belching at will all by myself, now did I?

9:49 PM, January 24, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Of course, it was one of my retarded friends that taught you how to give the finger. And, yes, I got in trouble for that one, too.

7:44 PM, January 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home