the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Bitch hiding behind camera


I know it's early for self-portrait Thursday, but where is it written that I can't be egotistical a day early?

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Amanda B. said...

Sweet. You remind me of my friend Mish. Love the effects dahling.

Thanks for the support, and YES it is dialouge. I suck at it. ;)

9:38 PM, March 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky, this is your #16 Bitch speaking. Is this from your Blue Period?

9:47 PM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

Bitch16 said blue period.
huhuhuh.

Wait, we have to do these every goddamned week!?!

10:24 PM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thanks 'Manda -- this was my attempt at Dooce's Dork Dot effect. Couldn't get the dot to work, but I think I got sufficient dork in there.

Plum -- Blue periods would be awesome. Like smurf menstruation.

Girl.A -- Oh, I wouldn't do it if I thought I had to. I'm just egotistical is all. :)

10:30 PM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Bucky Warhol

dc

10:38 PM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

And I want you all to know I didn't pay Spoony to say that.

Well, not with money.

8:07 AM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

This picture, so nice, don't it make my brown eyes blue?

11:49 AM, March 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home