the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, February 26, 2005

For LadyBug: Who Would Bucky Do?


Yes, I am the muffin man

LadyBug wondered "Who would Bucky do?" While I contend that it would be easier to ask "Who wouldn't Bucky do?" I have provided one example of yes, please above.

I guess I'm gonna open this up to you guys, because you're by and large a bunch of sick fucks and I'm morbidly curious to know what you'll say. So, all y'all, I'm askin' ya pointblank:

Who Would Bucky Do?
(optional) And why?

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Oh Oh me me! Bucky would totally do me, cause I have red vinyl clothes that make really good spanking noises and lots of drugs at my house right now. And shortly well be rocking the bagpipes and come on now who DOESN'T get all horned up around bagpipes?

Plus I would totally stick my boobs in your face and make you zerbert them. PFFFFFFFFFFTTTPFFFFFFTTTTT right in my titties.

So there. Neener Neener Neener.

10:47 PM, February 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

The red vinyl is a draw, but you know, you put it right over the top with the bagpipes. What woman could resist the allure of Enter Sandman on bagpipes?

And, color me old and ignorant, but please explain zees zerbert? Or is it like a cleavage raspberry?

10:56 PM, February 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ahh thats exactly what it is! You see? Fate! I need a titty zerbert, you know how to raspberry.

You will be mine oh witchy women.

(rub hands together greedily)

11:09 PM, February 26, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

oh god just let me watch, please. I'm not to0 proud to beg.

dc

11:29 PM, February 26, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

thats a very lovely "0" on to0...ah well..I'm just here to watch..carry 0n

dc

11:30 PM, February 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dang, you a naughty Canuck. For punishment, you must sit facing the corner. No looking, only listening.

And, uh, bringing fresh towels.

11:34 PM, February 26, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

You would do Tom Borkaw while he wore a leather jacket and talked dirty in that sultry voice of his.

1:23 AM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Aaah, would do, or have done, Striz?
That is for you to ponder.

Mmmmmm. . .leather. . .

1:28 AM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Somebody give Joan Jett's "Fetish" a spin...and we need butter, lots and lots of butter...

6:17 AM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Spoony, now my muffin is butter-drenched.

At least, we're calling it "butter." There's not a barn in sight.

Mr. B, real butter or table spread? Mmmmm, margarine sounds a whole lot better when you call it "table spread."

8:35 AM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

heheeh table spread

9:50 AM, February 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PeeWee Herman. A seriously sick and wrong individual and even if he was no good in the sack, he'd be FUNNY.

10:52 AM, February 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PeeWee Herman. A seriously sick and wrong individual and even if he was no good in the sack, he'd be FUNNY.

11:09 AM, February 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops...sorry about posting twice. Not enough black-tar heroin this morning.

11:10 AM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I know you are, but what am I?

Pee Wee could charm me with his big-shoe Tequila dance.

I mean, we all know what big feet mean, right?

1:10 PM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

PeeWee Herman. A seriously sick and wrong individual ...

Just kidding. There are lots of people who jerk off in public.

It's not that far out of the average human behavioral range. Expeshally if you take into account some people get the words public and pubic mixed up.

Oh, and my guess is that BFE would do the Eric Clapton of 1979.

2:12 PM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

did I ever tell you about this trick I do where I stick out my tongue and lick my eyebrows?

7:49 PM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Ah, thanks for dedicating the pic to me, Bucky.

And I'm gonna play it safe and just say you'd do your happy, hunky man in the pic. And WHY?
Because he is the MUFFIN Man....and MUFFIN is a euphemism for....well, you KNOW.

11:16 PM, February 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Girl.A: Yeah, didn't Clapton write a song for me 'round then? Lay Down, Bucky I think it was called.

'Bear: See me after class.


LadyBug: Now you've got it. And then, don't the words go: "Now I am the butter man, now I am the butter man. . ." ?

9:23 AM, February 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home