the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Jim's nuggets of wisdom


This saying tumbled from the lips of my charming husband one afternoon. We thought it would be great stitched on a little pillow, but this was the next best thing. Best not to let Jim get too relaxed.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

This looks like the perfect place of worship for Doocelings. :-)

8:18 PM, February 22, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

Get on your knees for the Lord.

8:26 PM, February 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Maybe for the Lord of the La-Z-Boy in the next room. . .

8:27 PM, February 22, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Y'know, you THINK you're joking about that sign...but if you saw some of the old men who sleep through our church service (relaxed, indeed!), you'd know that may be a little too close to home. Let's just say I find myself hoping they're wearing the leak-proof Depends.

10:39 PM, February 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLASSIC! I think I love your husband, too, Bucky.

11:43 PM, February 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

LadyBug -- too funny! How do you pay attention to the service when all you can do is worry that some old fella's diaper is gonna give way during the sermon?
My dad, on the other hand (rest his pun-lovin' soul), was never passive in church. He sang. Loudly. Right, Squirl? He sang with volume and vigor, and did I mention volume, and on Monday I'd always hear about it from the other Catholic kids at school. No chance of Dad ever havin' been too relaxed in church! :)

7:51 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed -- Please don't steal my husband from me. I need someone to kill spiders.

7:53 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Yes, Dad was quite loud, nothing relaxed at all about him in church. You're too young to remember when he used to direct the choir. Not quite as noticeable when he was in a group and facing the back of the church.

8:31 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

thank is wtf hilarious!!! ...sitting in my own poop?!? bwah ha ha ha

I swear, I'm gonna use that one on my boyfriend and he won't be able to pick his jaw up off the floor

1:29 PM, February 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home