the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, February 18, 2005

Hey hey heeeey!

Charles Barkley is being interviewed on Pardon the Interruption right now, and he's got laryngitis or something wrong with his voice.

He sounds just fucking like Fat Albert.

27 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're kind of a dick

8:20 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

. . .but not the kind of dick you are, which is an anonymous dick.

8:29 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Hey, anonymous, I think you wish you had one.

8:30 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl's got my back! :)
Just for that, I geev you a real post tonight.

8:37 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Any time, sis!

8:38 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

HEY!
I like HER kind of dickness. I am a BFE dickness licker.

8:40 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Whoa! I'd have been dickish a long time ago had I known there was a dickness licker in da house.
Whatcha really gotta watch out for is the ticklish dickness licker in a wicker slicker.

8:42 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

A wicker slicker might yield a sticker quicker than you could dick her.

8:48 PM, February 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her dick gets a whole lot more action than yours does, my little anon friend. (methinks you actually know her and are just jealous. getta grip.)

8:54 PM, February 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU, BUCKY! If I were into girls, you'd TOTALLY rock my world.

8:56 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Oooh, Bucky. I'm so jillis of your new troll. Is it the fuzzy-headed, nekkid kind of troll?

And I giggled at your tongue twister....although, saying "tongue twister" in this context seems kinda dirty.

8:59 PM, February 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it's a nekkid troll, can we dick it???

9:01 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Awww, youse guys, I wasn't trollin' for love. . .but lay it on if you must! :)

I'm positive it's someone I know. Because I am kind of a dick.

You may dick it if you like, but I'd suggest double baggin' your magic stick.

9:05 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

The troll really got comments going tonight. Do we owe him/her our thanks????

9:06 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Instead of him/her I should have said it.

9:06 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

What's that old song? You're nobody 'til somebody hates you?

9:08 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

To paraphrase an old song.... lol

9:10 PM, February 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're nobody till somebody hates you. You're nobody till somebody sneers.

Grrrl, you're somebody!

9:15 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm Batman!

No, wait, I only married Batman.

9:19 PM, February 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then you must be Robin. (But wasn't the real Robin part-female anyway?)

9:30 PM, February 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky,
I think this was all a big misunderstanding. I'll bet anon MEANT to say, "You're kind TO a dick." You know, speculating on your sexual prowess, expertise, largesse and whatnot and suchlike. Kindness. To a dick. It's a good thing.

Susie (a BFE fan from dooce. You consistently crack me up.)

9:31 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

psst bucky...ummm, I'm kind've a virgin with my blog and trolls never visit. Can you u go and, like, say something mean over at my place and, like, not tell anyone? just think it would give my place a more seasoned, experienced look about it. how about I do your homework for a month or something. Go on and call me a fuck nut or something!! yeah!!

Nice place you have here :)

dc

9:34 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Raz --Actually, I'm kind of more masculine than Robin. And when I say "kind of" I mean "by a mile."

Susie -- Maybe that was it. A tribute to my largesse. I always say, be kind to a dick, and it'll be kind to you. Just make sure you know where you wanna be when it goes off. ;)

9:35 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dang -- My homework? For a month? Where were you when I was in that godawful Fund Accounting class?

9:37 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

I wandered back over here, and I must be getting reeeeeeally tired, 'cause that last line read something like this:
He sounds like he's fucking Fat Albert.

Hey hey heeeey, indeed!

11:16 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm not sure what he would have sounded like if he'd been fucking Fat Albert! I'm sure it wouldn't have been happy sounds, though.

11:34 PM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

C.B. is fucking Fat Albert? He is now qualified to be a White House correspondent ala Jim Gannon

3:09 AM, February 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home