the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, February 10, 2005

No, I'm not taking the camera

So, I found out yesterday that Jim got us a jacuzzi room for the night at a local hotel. Doesn't that sound relaxing? Right now, though, I am anything but relaxed as I pack a suitcase with a night's worth of, you know, clothes and stuff you don't want to know about. Why didn't I do this last night?

Anyway, since it's supposed to be a romantic evening (nudge nudge wink wink), and the room has no high-speed access, I shall not be posting anyting tonight. I swear I'll try to put something up during the day tomorrow (big night out for us tomorrow night, too).

In the meantime, if you find yourself dejected that there is no new post here, I suggest you seek professional help immediately. If it is after hours, and there is no professional help available, then fondle your genitals until the earth shakes. Really, that's the next best thing to professional help.

See you 'round tomorrow!

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger LadyBug said...

Aw, how sweet. You know, in a you're-gonna-getchoo-some kind of way.

1:23 PM, February 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

If one fondles themselves until the earth shakes and then pays themselves for the professional help, can they go to jail??

Hypothetically speaking of course, ignore that tremor; I'm sure it's just a large truck rolling by.

2:22 PM, February 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm... gotta love them jacuzzi rooms.

-Danielle
danielleblog.com

8:03 AM, February 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

While patiently waiting for photos from said event, Mr. Bloggerific Himself politely and with complete respect offers:

Spoonleg? I'm sure you hear this on a daily basis and fend it off with dignity and skill, but: “WOW! You, are indeed a hottie. Yeah Texas! “

11:17 AM, February 11, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:14 PM, February 11, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

You really should have taken a camera. Events like this really need to be recorded for posterity. They have great potential historical value (and even greater commercial value, bet I could get a bundle on ebay for those pics!).

1:17 PM, February 11, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

Wait. Camera is required. We want both the visual of your posterity and the sound it makes when getting stinky on his pinky.

1:41 PM, February 11, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

My husband and I have actually set off the fire alarm cuz it was so damn steamy in there. How you do too!

1:49 PM, February 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home