the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ohboyohboyohboy!

Honestly, y'all, I don't know if I'm going to be posting much of anything tonight. Don't get me wrong -- it's not been a shit day or anything like that. Au contraire, it's been a sweeeeet day, including front-row tickets to Stomp and a brand-smackin' new digital camera.

Yeah, I'm pretty whipped up about havin' digital photo action at my (intact) fingertips. I'll try to keep it tasteful. Mmm hmmm. Just as tasteful as my writing.

You can't possibly be mad at me when you see the first thing I took pictures of:


Bad Dog Snickers
Won't someone please give this dog an enema?


Please don't tell me you're surprised that the dog was my first photo subject.

3 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Bad Dog Snickers. Uh, who's gonna hold him and who's gonna administer the enema. :-)

8:29 PM, February 05, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I forgot to mention that I love his eyeliner.

9:50 PM, February 05, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm lookin' for dog enema volunteers. I figured if I could find 'em anyplace, this'd be it.

You dig his crazy makeup scheme? He's the only sort of nephew I'll be giving you!

Hopefully I'll get better at this photography thing. This is definitely more complicated than those disposable cameras I've been using for years.

11:38 PM, February 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home