the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Good times!

First, I'd like to thank y'all for your, um, well wishes. You people are sick! And I love you for it. Don't change a thing, babe.

Second, asking for photographs of middle-aged people involved in mating rituals is unhealthy, and could at some point result in someone anteing up said photos. Then everyone would be sorry.

Last, thanks to some of you, it was everything I could do not to think about Jerri Fucking Blank at the most awkward moments. The worst was when I almost called Jim "Orlando."

4 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Welcome back, hope you had a good time.

8:54 PM, February 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Wow, Blogger changed the comments page while I was away. Cool!
Will try to write a real post tonight.

My brain is still bitchin' about the champagne.

8:58 PM, February 12, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but I was reading a few posts back and saw that you used to have a cat named Nudgie? I have a cat named Nudge! (Boy cat though.) And I thought I was being so original with that name. Great minds think alike. (His pic is on my blog today.)

3:23 AM, February 13, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

I think about, err, ...fucking... Jerri Blank at the most awkward moments too.

Welcome back.

6:36 PM, February 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home