the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Beyond a bleaching

I'm gonna cheat tonight and not blog 'cause I farted around with other stuff too long.
Instead, I give you the answer to Girl.A's dentata:


Dentist's Nightmare

My brother Tardist painted this a long, long time ago. If this doesn't stress the importance of regular flossing, then I can't help ya.

Back tomorrow with some pillow talk. But probably not like you think.

4 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Girl.A said...

Ok, so I can't see your picture...
Imagine that though, you saving the dentata link all this time.

If you're going to post about pillow talk tomorrow and not about what I think - then that means it aint gonna be about no titties. I guess.

10:35 PM, February 16, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

I can't see the pic either.

So...are you saying you were too busy playing your butt trumpet to blog tonight?

10:54 PM, February 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sorry 'bout that, guys. Tardist and I were experimentin' with places to host the pix and display 'em here. This last solution looks like the winner.

No, sorry, no titties in the pillow talk. Not unless you want there to be.

Yes, absolutely, I was playing free jazz on the butt trumpet all evening. And then a little dijeridoo to wind things down, mate!

8:14 AM, February 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN SEE THE PIC....BUT DONT WANT TO....MUST.....FLOSS....MORE! Henrykm_

3:49 AM, February 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home