the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I got somethin' to say!

It's official. No NHL season. Nada. The news has put a sharp skate through Jim's heart. When the blood runs, it will be the exact same shade as the Red Wings' away uniforms (or was it home uniforms last year? Ah, too long ago. . .).

Jim is now officially wearing black underpants. Black because he is in mourning for the sport that makes his heart beat. Underpants because everyone involved in this non-deal can kiss his ass, especially Gary Bettman and Bob Goodenow.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

And me, I'm laughing my black undies and bras off because sports=evil!!

*aha aha haha ahahahahaha!!! Less sports, oh poopy! hahaha aha ahahahaha*

6:43 AM, February 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

why valley -- what does the bra signify? A sharp nipple in the eye to all who would not seriously negotiate? Might be too good for 'em.

Mr. B -- now you're just talkin' like a biatch. ;)
Um. . .but if you have any of those black undies and bra pictures, well. . .you know my email.

8:26 AM, February 17, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Sorry, I only share my floral print prints.

9:37 AM, February 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ah, you could send some o' those, and it would make me long for springtime. . .

9:39 AM, February 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

He's briefs all the way, baby.
I wear the boxers in this family.

10:13 AM, February 17, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Silly spoon. Floral print prints are made at the floral print photo processing plant.

What? No thongs? What's wrong with you people?!

10:22 AM, February 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

HDLady -- I know I'm probably too old to like hip-hop, but god help me, I've developed a real sweet tooth for the stuff.
And I take no end of abuse about it from my dear hockey-lovin', brief-wearin' husband.

1:18 PM, February 17, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

Yeah Bucky I broke down myself and bought the Kanye CD a month ago. I'm not fond of lyric-laden music in general, but sometimes I can't resist.

There was a nice Hockey highlight in Beantown this week that did not involve a hockey dad beating anyone to death and wasn't about the NHL.

Ray Bourque's kid, Chris, scored a 14:10 overtime goal that won the coveted Beanpot title for Boston University.

It was like St Patrick's day - early. All the white-skinned folks in the hood were bangin pots and pans out their windows. Except me.
http://tinyurl.com/6gj8c

2:19 PM, February 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Good on ya, Baby Bourque! At least there's college hockey, which is the only thing that keeps Jim from weeping silently into his Yzerman jersey.

2:52 PM, February 17, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I am so glad I got to a couple of Wings games last year. Probably the lst time we'll see Stevy Y on skates. Fuck Gary Bettman!

THANK GOD FOR COLLEGE HOCKEY,goin to see Mich. vs. Notre Dame tonight!

7:20 AM, February 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home