the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, February 20, 2005


Fresh tat, Spring 1997 Posted by Hello

25 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

What, no pick?

11:20 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Thats purty. Makes me want to start posting Hendrix lyrics on your sight but I'll resist I promise.

11:31 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Gotta have strings to need a pick! :)

1:09 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate to post this here but can't find any of your e-mail addresses, so you can delete this comment if you want, but...

can anyone tell me what's up with dooce? what happened yesterday where she took down yesterday's "picture"? i'm worried and curious about what happened. thanks.

1:32 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I was kinda wonderin' that myself. Wonder if there was too much controversy over Daddy Jones.

1:35 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

It's my guess that the vibe in the comment section just wasn't going to settle down, so the page got yanked and replaced with non-commentable Chuck Friday again.
Can't say as I blame Heather if she wants to take a comments break -- things were gettin' a little weird in there Friday night/Saturday morn.

Just my guess, though.
I'm hopin' everything is cool over there.

1:36 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. last i saw yesterday, there were about 200 or so comments, then...nothing. i'm thinking she's just had enough and needs to regroup. becoming SO much more popular so quickly is bringin' out the ultimate haters. i'm missing her.

1:42 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Hey lady nice tat. Tell me how did your color hold up? My red on my one girl faded out on me and Im crossing my fingers my purple Catwoman wont.


I am missing the Doocing as well. Some people just can't seem to behave online sheesh.

2:57 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thanks! The only color that has noticably faded is the orange. I'll have to snap a new pic and post it one o' these days for comparison.

3:06 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, is there going to be a tat Self Portrait Day? Not that I have aything to take pictures of anymore...

4:23 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. It's purty.

4:25 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Razdreams, I don't know if you read all of those comments yesterday at dooce, or if it got pulled before you had a chance. But basically, Daddy Jones apologized, and dooce accepted his apology.

Some of us were attempting to change the subject, but there was still a lot of anger lingering around. Some of the last comments I read had asked her to change the picture.

I left for a while. Then when I came back it was all gone.

That is what I know about it.
(bucky, you can forward this to razdreams if you want)

5:01 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, danielle. i saw the apology and acceptance and the ones afterward, but nothing too major. then, like you, i left and then returned to find nothing. i know bucky's website isn't the place for this, so i don't want to belabor the issue, but i was just concerned for her. i e-mailed her, but no response, of course.

5:17 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

That's OK, you guys. I know everyone's itchin' for their usual water cooler over at Dooce!

6:17 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not so much interested in the "water cooler discussions" over there as i am for dooce and her general wellbeing. her website takes up a lot of her time and energy, with posting, going through (sometimes mean) comments, e-mails, media coverage, other important future things, etc. i believe it's become a frenzied whirlwind that has gotten a bit out of control for her. she's stepped back before, but this is the longest i've seen since her wedding. i hope she understand that we're here to support and help her, because she gives us so much of herself. i believe we're willing to give back in the form of support. it's very sad, IMHO. they're killing her fire.

7:02 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nicely said, Raz. I hope the timeout is helpful and healing.

And full of really good tequila!

7:06 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm raising my glass(es) of merlot to her this weekend.

...and now, to circle back around and make up for my digression...post recent pix of your tat so we can see the difference in colors. those of us who have none want to see what that's all about. my belly ring is as dangerous as i want to get. ;-)

7:15 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

whats this about tequila??

Well said Raz. Like yourself, I hope she's okay but I am glad she's taking a 'day off' to recharge. She doesn't have to put up with anyone's garbage.

Must say its fun hanging out here at Bucky's Pub. We've got artwork and tequila. Very Bohemian, I dig it.

I've been F5'ing here for the last little while myself. Nice way to pass a Sunday night.

dc

7:23 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yeah, I'll snap some pix and post 'em.
Maybe even tonight if I can get out from under the laptop.

7:27 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i started a newsgroup. she may hunt me down and kill me. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/dooce

if so, it was nice "knowing" you all. i'm tired of people hurting her, so if we have a newsgroup, we can moderate it and wipe out the losers. and her comments section can be dedicated to her "daily photo" and nothing else.

peace.

7:43 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Good noggin work, Raz! :)

7:47 PM, February 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wanted to get a Wonder Woman insignia tattoo between my shoulder blades. But if you mix needles with my propencity to cause such a scene whenever I get near a needle that my friends (whom I bring along for emotional support) tend to leave me there all alone and tell everyone they left me for dead in Paris with the fever - that I think maybe I should stick to the kind that I can just lick and smear on the back of my hand. Besides, I think any self-respecting man should have a choo-choo on his left knuckes.

12:18 AM, February 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And for those of you who do terrible things like read words the way they're spelled "knuckes" in my last post means "knuckles" - I think it's French. Yeah, that's it.

12:20 AM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

D&C -- must've been that Paris fever. ;)

7:56 AM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

Crazy tat. Looks like a stained glass window from the church of Ibanez.

I'd post my tatoo but I can't have one. Don't want any permanent identifyable marks.

7:53 PM, February 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home