the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, February 21, 2005

Better light later?

I know I promised to put a new picture of my tattoo up last night, so you could see the effects of age. Truth is, I did take some pictures of it, but the light was just terrible on all of them.

So, I'm going to try again after work today and see if I can get a better representation.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Amanda B. said...

I'm having some sort of 31year crisis, where I want to get a tattoo on the back of my neck. Tell me not to do it, tell me not to do it, tell me....

3:36 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Amanda B, I don't know what Bucky would say, but it's probably safer to get a tattoo where you can cover it up if you need to.

3:40 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

The question always is, "What would Bucky say?"

3:41 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Well, I'm the last person to suggest NOT getting a tattoo, but the best rule is: Never get a tatto anywhere it will be visible in court. ;)

3:41 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

No, Squirl, the question is: "What WOULDN'T Bucky say?"

3:41 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Good point, good point. I've known you long enough to know that you might say just about anything.

4:05 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Neck tattoos are very sexy. They do hurt just alittle bit tho, but not too bad. Lower back hurts more. Its worth it tho for a sexy piece of art.

4:32 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I’d like to have a tattoo that resembles one of those mattress do-not-remove-under-penalty-of-law tags. Because, it would like, hurt, if they did.

8:37 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

At this point, I always have to bring up the tattoo Butthead wanted, which is a tattoo on his butt. The tattoo would be of a butt, with a butt tattoo on it.

The infinity of it all never fails to astound me. I know I always bring this up, but it's the most profound thing I've ever heard on a cartoon.

10:36 PM, February 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home