the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, February 25, 2005

Gawd, not another picture, bitch


Halloween at the Eagles fucking Club

Can't tell I've been diggin' in the Bone Rollers pictures, can you?

I'm writin', I'm writin'!

3 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how when you get reeeally drunk and everyone starts to look like they're vaguely radioactive? Your picture is reminding me of Ketel One...Wait...Am I drunk now?

BFE, you're picturific. GO!

8:36 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thanks, Plum --

Don't you have to be drunk to visit this site in the first place?
Or, in lieu of drunkenness, really buzzed up on sugar.

9:09 PM, February 25, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

dude I fuckiong totally got driunk tonight. Yeah me its been like a fucking YEAR!!!

3:06 AM, February 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home