the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Yes, I'm a whore

So, I became an official blog whore last night and put Google ads on my site. Hate me if you like, but allow me to make this observation before you come at me with the torches and pitchforks.

There's an ad for prom dresses.

On my blog.

How did they know I secretly wanted a prom dress?

21 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Egad! Ads!!

*runs to hide and put on tinfoil hat*

7:56 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

The ad people are like the TiVo people: they know what you like.

7:58 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Peter H -- they're freakin' me out, man. The day I see an ad for "Taye Diggs lifesize blowup love dolls" on here, I'll know they're readin' my mind for sure.

Mr. B -- The tinfoil will not work. Your only protection now is a diamond-studded blindfold.

Kin-kay!

8:03 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

So how many clickety-clicks until you get your prom dress?

(I've actually considered becoming an official blog whore myself, but I wasn't sure if it'd be worth it. Let me know how it works for you.)

Oh, and now I guess I oughta go back and click for you....Here ya go, Bucky baby....Clickety-click....does that feel goooood?

9:06 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Aaaah, LadyBug. . .
Nobody clicks my google button quite like you, darlin'.

Not sure how it pays, but I'll let you know when I find out! Just thought I might try to at least cover the cable modem cost.

9:09 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squish --
And here it comes now, the circular motion.
Rub it.

9:39 AM, February 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the A-1 people know they can put ads on here?
On previous post, your family pic is priceless.
But what I really wanted to say is, thank you for that church sign generator. I have been terrorizing my good Christian friends all morning with tasteless messages! (I'm a Christian too, just a tasteless, terrorist Christian.) Good times!

Susie (yea, Gumby Susie)

10:25 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie, you Gumby-totin' terrorist Christian, you.
If you weren't a girl, I'd marry you.

10:35 AM, February 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of your dooce comments, as strange as that sounds, and now I've found a whole blog full of bucky four-eyes. My day just got better...

10:56 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kalki, you're so sweet!
Bucky the blog whore thanks you. :)

11:00 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger cakeboom said...

hey Bucky, let me know how the pimp treats you... i've been thinking of doing it, too.
i think i have to get your link up, after i click on your buttons... yea baby!

11:15 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

Umm you have seen the Matrix right? All Im sayin.

11:45 AM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger the niffer said...

See, I could never imagine you as anything BUT as whore, so the google ads just make sense.

1:11 PM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Niffer -- you must have looked into my soul, because I am a big ol' whore, right down to my very soul. :)

1:36 PM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Every whore needs to feel pretty too, prom night pretty is the way to go.

For whores,drag queens,or just your average at home closet cross dresser.

You have wide range market appeal there baby! Your so on your way!

3:42 PM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Aw, shucks, you guys. . .

You're makin' me feel like the prettiest whore at the prom!

3:52 PM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Evil...ads...invading...what's...the...my...frequency...mind....Kenneth...


arrrrghhh!

5:09 PM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

The frequency, Kenneth?
The frequency is as often as I can get it.

You know. . ."IT"

5:20 PM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Oh sure, rub IT in the face of a single man!

Actually, hmmmm....

5:24 PM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

They're advertising for a Gloria Starr image makeover. I don't need a makeover, I need a prom dress!

8:07 PM, February 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Metro -- I've got a prom dress that I think would not only fit you perfectly, but would suit your Metro-ness to a Tee. bag.
We can barter on this. See me after class about those photos in your password-protected folder.

9:14 PM, February 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home