the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Check out these knockers!


Is this Ta-Tas Thursday? Even then, I was bustin' out of my top!

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you had a fivehead, a proven indicator of intelligence; busty and brilliant, even then.

What's in the bag? Sex toys, figurines, meat flavor enhancers? Also indicators of future ... uh...aptitudes.

Susie

8:47 AM, March 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you had a fivehead, a proven indicator of intelligence; busty and brilliant, even then.

What's in the bag? Sex toys, figurines, meat flavor enhancers? Also indicators of future ... uh...aptitudes.

Susie

8:48 AM, March 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. I stutter.

Susie

8:48 AM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Stutterin' Susie? Yep, always had the fivehead. At least I have enough hair to grow bangs now!

I think I was probably just starting out, so I would guess there was maybe some lubricant and figurines in the bag. I probably didn't incorporate the A1 until I was in grade school.

8:51 AM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

OH MY!!!

9:06 AM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

I shall call you Busty Four-Eyes. And you shall be my bitch. And we shall celebrate tchotchke lovin' in those endless summer nights.

9:11 AM, March 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord B4E, I see what you mean.

What the heck do they put in the milk in Michigan?
It can take a French girl 18 years to develop that level of curvature.

9:24 AM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dang -- Yes, the heaving bosom does have that effect on people. I'm just sorry you were in the path of the titty train.

LadyBug -- First Bucky Four-Play, now Busty Four-Eyes? You bet I'll be your bitch! I've got the tchotchkes if you've got the Everclear.

Lung -- I think Kid Rock described us Michigan milkmaids best when he said "I like big cornfed midwestern ho's!"

9:36 AM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Reow! you were one hottie even then!

12:17 PM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger the niffer said...

Oh my, your ta-tas as a bebe were bigger than my ta-tas at 30.

So not fair.

1:06 PM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You know guys, it never dawned on me until I was looking through a bunch of old pictures this morning. I took one good look at this one and thought, "Damn! I needed a training bra before I could even walk!"

1:10 PM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Tres risque'!

6:33 PM, March 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home