the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, April 28, 2005

SPD: Show Us Your Funny Duds (Part 1)


Perhaps the most atrocious outfit I've ever owned.

I wasn't gonna do it, but I felt I needed to defend myself in the Obnoxious Kid Pictures War. Well, I may look like a lime Popsicle, but at least I don't look like Strawberry Shortcake.

Notice how my bro's airplane matches my outfit. The airplane totally shoulda been mine! That dog, Rebel, used to eat the crotch out of my pajamas all the time. No, not while I was wearin' 'em. Just thought I'd share.

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Rebel destroyed the crotch of many of my panties that were waiting for the laundry. That despicable dog.

Remember, Mom was buying your clothes back then.

9:54 AM, April 28, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey!
I thought I was Strawberry Shortcake!

http://anybodysguess.blogspot.com/2005/04/kid-picture-day-oh-how-i-loved-this.html

Jessica was my little prodigy. I taught her all about the purple pie man.

10:54 AM, April 28, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Is that tuna he's begging for in the pic? Evidently, he had a taste for it ...

1:21 PM, April 28, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

HDL - if I saw that outfit today, in my size, I'm pretty sure I'd vomit. Yup.

Kitty - can't lose the crotch out of jammies that are already crotchless. At least, that's how I heard it...

Squirl, yup, Rebel was a mutt. And didn't Mom put me in some, uh, lovely clothes?

Spoonie - You know you have to ante up the photos now, right?

Amy - I fear there's gonna be a Strawberry Shortcake rumble in blogland. I'm a little frightened...

the purple pie man???

Nilbo, clearly it's dolphin.

5:51 PM, April 28, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Bucky, poor girl. Its so not right that you were dressed in clothes the same color as boogers when I was so resplendant in my vivid red strawberryness.

See Squirl? I told you girls who wear red grow up to be strippers. Bucky wore green and look at what happened to her!!!

A Strawberry Shortcake rumble, now that sounds like a good time! I will bring the whip cream!

5:56 PM, April 28, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Whoa, pope shortcake, I was sooooo ready for the disco in my lime green polyester. I was smokin'!

But damn, Mom shoulda dressed me in more red...I really coulda used that stripper income when I was in college...

I'm hidin' if there's a Shortcake rumble. But I will be happy to clean up any vanilla ice cream that may go astray.

6:07 PM, April 28, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

gee.... we have an old man in our neighborhood who has the same bad habits as your dog. Only he returns them to the clothes line when he is done!

9:33 PM, April 28, 2005  
Blogger Katie said...

I love how Rebel is giving a high five. Or high ten, I guess. Is he begging for panties?

12:57 PM, May 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home