the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Showing a little leg

Kitten battle scars

Not the clearest picture in the world, but what do you expect of hands that are trembling from extreme loss of blood? This is the inside of my left knee/thigh/scratching post. Friday and Thirteen think it's the coolest game in all the world to take a flying leap and dangle from mommy's tender human flesh. When I went to get my monkey waxed the other day, I was half tempted to tell my aesthetician that I'd cut myself shaving.

In summation, let me just say OUCH, MOTHERFUCKER, OUCH! Kittens are adorable, but they hurt like a sonofabitch.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I dub the, Wuss of the Puss.

7:03 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

No no no! That looks like no fun at all, bucky-girl.

9:05 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

OUCH, MOTHERFUCKER, OUCH
I can relate to words like these. I once stubbed (understatement) my toe running to get the phone. I picked it up and screamed nearly the exact same thing. I realized what I had done and quickly hung up. I never found out who called.

Got kitty scratches? I hear sunburn treatments are good for that...

9:40 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

You felt like you were missing out on something because you never had kittens? ;)

10:23 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Forget war, surviving kitten love is what separates the boys from the men.
That's why you rarely find a single man with a cat.

11:24 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good thing they're cute!

11:31 AM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

sex-ay! That's just NASTY--and it probably STINGS like a son of a gun too!

12:48 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

I feel no pity for you. 5 of Smidges kittens. 5.


Plus 13 is sooooooo fuzzy and sweet and chirpy.

3:10 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

No sympathy from here, either. Sapphira's little razor teeth and claws are back in action and she's death on anything that moves, including my hair that swings slightly while I'm typing and entices her to leap at my back and shoulders, claws extended. The blood-letting has got to stop.

5:03 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Good Gawd Almighty. Pants, woman, pants!!!

5:55 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

Hydrogen Peroxide comes in handy!

4:20 PM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home