the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shop talk

Recently, I upgraded my CafePress account to a premium shop. That means that I can have as many items for sale as I want, and opens up a whole new variety of product options for me.

I've got some ideas in mind, but I thought it might be a good idea to solicit your opinions, you sick motherfuckers. What kind of stuff do you guys actually buy from these sites? I mean, obviously the products are t-shirts, thongs, teddy bears, you know, but what kinds of designs would y'all dig? Snappy sayings? Weird pictures? What about prints? Abstract? Cats? Naked vampires? A calendar featuring the twelve phases of PMS?

The ability to produce CDs, DVDs, and books without any upfront costs also greatly appeals to me. Even more, the thought of supplementing my teaching income with online sales holds an undeniable allure, the allure of not having a job where I actually have to leave the house at a set time every day, the allure of avoiding work that requires such ridiculous restrictions as the covering of one's genitalia. Don't they know I need to be naked to type? (How many drinks will it take you to wipe that picture out of your mind?)

I shall have some new designs available ASAP. Please let me know what you think, in a nice way that won't make me cry like a schoolgirl. If you need me, I'll be designing the Four-Eyed Buttplug.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger I'm not here. said...

I for one would love to see a calendar representing that wonderous and exciting time of the month where one gets in touch with one's inner psychopath. Perhaps make it chocolate-scented. ;)
How 'bout a picture of the main Wheel of Fortune board but instead of Vanna, have the Philsbury dough boy in drag whist smoking a cigarette and have the partially completed puzzle be
(theme: before and after):
BR_WER'S Y_AST INF_CTION
:)
Of course, a shirt with a snappy saying would be cool, too.

11:27 PM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a business, Bucky! Unfortunately this motherfucker ain't sick enough to make any suggestions. (At least I don't think that I am). What's the link to you stuff?

11:58 PM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I would love to be able to hear more of the music YOU compose. And since I'm one of those crazy cat ladies, anything with Eeyore, Thirteen and Friday would be good - what about a pocket calendar? I wish I could think of something more creative...I think it's smart of you to do some market research.

Another Sick Motherfucker

6:52 AM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

CafePress?? Mmmmmm...coffee. Oh, was there a topic? Sorry. I ride the short bus on technology and the like.

8:57 AM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger Debbie said...

Thirteen. I'd definitely buy a Clone of Thirteen.

I'm usually game for smartass T-shirts too though. ;)

12:48 PM, April 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I officially want to see a four-eyed butt plug, ok?!

xxx

11:17 PM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Will it be flashing?

9:01 AM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Batteries included?

11:56 AM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

er, why does a butt-plug need eyes?

5:48 PM, April 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home