the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

News flash

My current list of Crimes Against Nature will be a few items shorter after I visit the spa today, where I will receive a much-needed haircut, a more-needed dye job, and an absolutely necessary monkey wax. I'm tired of hacking at it with a machete when I need to pee. (Side note: Did you know that severed labia don't regenerate?)

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Effie said...

I did not know that. I don't think I wanted to know that either but I'll keep it in mind for future reference. thanks. I think.

9:22 AM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Eeeww about the labia.

11:02 AM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger The Q said...

Thanks for making me physically CRINGE!! GAH!

~SoozieQ

3:15 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Platypus said...

Gah! Oh and "waxing the monkey" sounds so much ruder than it is... Also, I've just finished watching "Night At The Museum" on DVD with Stumpy so now monkey to me = Dexter. I may need therapy...

4:30 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

or lord, poor labia...

8:56 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Kranki said...

It is so true that the warming sunlight of Spring brings to light many grooming atrocities. I have to 'go to the spa' myself and while there I'll remember the labia warning. Thanks.

10:38 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Message received and understood:
"Do not piss off the monkey"
Got it.

1:27 AM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Nilbo said...

"Severed Labia" would be a great name for a rock band.

3:20 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Brazillian Monkeys would also be a great name for a rock band.

11:13 PM, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home