the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The fruits of my drunken labor

The magnetic poetry I ordered when I was drunk is now here. So far, the only set I've opened (there are five sets...told you I was drunk!) is the movie quotes collection.

It's St. Patrick's Day, and frankly, this Irish whore is saving her strength up for the hoisting of the pint. I don't even know if that's true or not, but there is a kick-ass band from Flint playing downtown tonight - Rev. Right-Time and the First Cuzins of Funk. If I feel like it, I may wander over there later and get my groove on.

So, in lieu of my usual paragraphs of blah blah blah, I leave you instead with the wisdom of the magnetic poetry.


Magnetic poetry 2
It's a Wonderful Airplane



Magnetic poetry 1
To Have and Have Animal Crackers

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Happy St. Patty's Day, Bucky!

6:40 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Happy St Paddy's Day to you!

May the magnetic poetry rise to meet you.

Or something like that.

7:28 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

You know that the next line of that quote is "May the wind be ever at your back". But I don't think we really need to go there.

:P

7:40 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Them's snazzy maggy-nets. I likes 'em I does.

9:38 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is one of those sets the X-rated version?

10:54 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

May the wind be always (passed) at your back... and not near your nose.

1:10 AM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

You crazy biatch!

11:49 AM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

I've been waiting for an opportunity to use these quotes:

"The Irish hate our order, our civilisation, our enterprising industry, our pure religion. This wild, reckless, indolent, uncertain and superstitious race have no sympathy with the English character. Their ideal of human felicity is an alternation of clannish broils and coarse idolatry. Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood."
- Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister

"I am daunted by the[se] human chimpanzees"
- Charles Kingsley, English historian

"The Irish are the only people who can not be helped by psychoanalysis"
- Sigmund Freud

"The sexual frankness of [the Irish] characters is unlike anything in classical literature … in early Irish literature both men and women openly admire one another's physical endowments and invite one another to bed without formality ... The ancient Irish version of 'kiss and make up' [was to offer] their nipples to be sucked ... Irish sexual arrangements were relatively improvisational. Trial 'marriages' of one year, multiple partners, and homosexual relations among warriors on campaign were all more or less the order of the day ... Even the monasteries ... were not especially notable for their rigid devotion to the rule of chastity."
-Thomas Cahill

See, your depravity is genetic, and therefore not actually your fault.

PS: I'm off to Dublin for four days next Friday... I'll send you some happy thoughts... and maybe a leprechaun.

1:56 PM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Oh you drunken whore. How are you?

I am sick, sick, sick. Was it from the green beer I drank? NOOOO, and why? BECAUSE I WASN'T DRINKING.

Was it because I had male stripper cock in my face? NO, BECAUSE I WAS AT A 14 YEAR OLD'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Oh you sweet ass hooker, I hope you had more fun than I did. I didn't even wear green in hopes of getting some sort of action.
I guess a woman with a bright red nose and the sounds like she talking through a snorkel doesn't inspire people to pinch and make sexual advance toward.

11:47 PM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

A lady down the hall has some of the word magnets. Many months ago, I arranged them to make a sentence about nose candy. To this day, I don't think she's noticed.

4:44 PM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

We used to have word magnets. In a couple of places we lived we let the neighbors mess with them. Then, at the last place we lived in GR, the stupid idiots stole them. Really pissed me off.

6:54 PM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Maven said...

I don't know nothin' 'bout blowin' no pachyderms; however, I DO know (fortunately not from first hand--hehehe--experience) that one can get a serious black eye from giving an elephant a handjob.

5:45 PM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home