the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Bits of wisdumb

You should always believe the waiter when he tells you that the plate is hot.


The waiter wasn't kidding about the plate being hot
Holy fucking guacamole, Batman!

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Bone Machine said...

This reminds me of the time I got fajitas in a local Mexican joint. I was warned that the skillet thingy was hot, but didn't use my brain and rested my fork on the molten metal before putting it in my mouth. I think profanity might have been used. Sort of like the time I tried Chinese mustard for the first time.

6:56 PM, September 06, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I never listen to anyone's warning about anything. But, Katy, you're younger and smarter than me. Now got dunk that finger under some cold water and then into some salve.

7:25 PM, September 06, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Damn! The plate isn't the only thing that's hot in that photo! (P.S. Nice to see you smiling.)

9:28 PM, September 06, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Um... what htgt said.

Hey girl! You have a Blogger Award at my place.

6:40 AM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait... is fucking guacamole different than regular guacamole?

8:39 AM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Very nice self-portrait.

I think you learned that fire trick from one of my friends back when I was a teenager :-)

10:36 AM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Bone - Do you still have the brand on your tongue?

SSNick - Was it wrong that I just put it in the cat's ass instead?

HTGT - Why, thank ya, ma'am! *bats eyelashes*

Lynn - thank YOU too! And I forgot about my award - I will put that up straightaway (well, sometime this weekend, anyway). :)

CKelli - fucking guacamole is chunkier.

Squirl - Yeah, your teenage friends used to take great delight in teaching your baby sis things that would piss off Mom and Dad!

1:38 PM, September 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home