the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I can't keep this one to myself

This story is three pages long, but please take the time to read it all; every time you think it can't get any fucking weirder, BAM!

An IM Infatuation Turned to Romance. Then the Truth Came Out.

Suddenly, I feel positively normal! You can't tell me this won't be made into a movie as quickly as someone can get to it.

Note: Don't read the comments here or on the article until you finish reading the article; don't spoil the plot twists for yourself.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

It’s hard to believe that someone could be as deceptive and obsessive as Montgomery. The irrationality that he had created a fantasy existence to con Mary who had herself created a fantasy existence is classical in fiction. That it can happen in reality, along with murder, is frightening.

Bucky, I have never thought of you as anything but normal—maybe a little weird, but definitely normal.

11:24 PM, August 22, 2007  
Blogger Jonn Wood said...

I like being able to find the exact moment the story takes a sharp right turn through WTF.

What's scary is that he looks exactly like Milton from Office Space.

11:50 PM, August 22, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

OMG. Well, I already knew I wasn't the only walking cautionary tale, but that was indeed a bizarre story.

3:08 AM, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

This is why I never IM you Bucky... I just KNOW this is what would happen between us. :-) However, I do play on Pogo. I might need to rethink my alter-ego there as a 72 year old hermaphrodite. Thanks for sharing this - it's priceless!

9:35 AM, August 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy. Ironically, I am supervising a therapy case in which the teen, Jessica, has fallen in love with someone from a chatroom that she's never met, and they're talking marriage.

Much of this hits way too close to home on a few levels. Geez.

12:55 PM, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Kranki said...

Clearly, I too lead a very boring existence.

3:47 PM, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Kranki, if that's what's exciting, then I'll take boring any day. Talk about some whack jobs. This is the kind of thing that gives the Internets a bad name.

4:59 PM, August 23, 2007  
Blogger One Messed Up Chick said...

WTF...that is just a very bizarre story.

6:29 PM, August 23, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

That's unbelievably depressing.

7:55 PM, August 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you-in comparison, I feel like Donna Reed.

2:53 AM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I wouldn't listen to Susie. She's no therapist. She's a 44 year old unemployed factory worker named Eugene with four fresh mounds of earth in his crawl space.

Now, me? Me, you can trust.

9:17 AM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

What? We're all axe-murderers or perverts... aren't we?

12:52 PM, August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home