the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, August 17, 2007

Notes from the seedy underbelly of a kinda nice neighborhood

Katy Barzedor, reporting live from the Hookers and Crack Motel in scenic Flint, Michigan...

I'm not exaggerating; a bunch of people got busted here a few years ago for dealing drugs and for prostitution, all out of this lovely little building. So, of course, this seemed like just the place for me. Maybe I'll even make two bucks before all is said and done. I've spent a bit of time cataloging every potential jizz stain in the room. Ew, just found another one, right under my elbow. Oh, well; nothing a little anti-bacterial soap can't cure.

It's been a busy busy trip, but I'm getting to see just about everyone who was on my wish list, so I'm pretty happy about it. Yesterday, I had a wonderful visit with Snickers and some of my in-laws; it makes me exceedingly happy that I can continue a warm relationship with them, because let's face it - in-laws you love and like are rare indeed. I spent some time with my friend Shirley, but didn't get a chance to see her daughters, who are nieces to me in every way but actual relation, so I was a little sad about that. They grow up too fast behind my back.

Last night's dinner was at Sagano, the local Japanese steakhouse, with Arjay, Julia, and their three munchkins (this was the first time I met their gorgeous daughter, who was born earlier this year). Arjay managed to catch three shrimp when the chef flipped 'em; I didn't catch any, unless you count the one that fell between my eye and my glasses. We talked and talked and gorged ourselves, and then their younger son (is he three? Four?) decided he and I were going to hold hands. Now, granted, much of the hand holding led to his trying to pull me out of my chair so we could go look at the lion statues outside, but you know what? At this stage, I'll take hand holding where I can get it, by gum. It was damned cute, and if you don't think so, then I'm pretty sure somebody flushed your soul down the crapper.

Today, I wandered through the office where I used to work, where people took one look and then ran screaming for the fire exits. No, actually, I got a lot of squeals (happy ones, not the kind you hear when a man is tied to a tree and anally violated) and rapid-fire catching up (I haven't seen most of these folks in a year and a half). It was a lot of fun, but there were a lot of people I missed seeing; I'm thinking I'd like to make another trip next month with more advance notice, so those who want to see me can make plans, and those who don't want to see me will have time to hide under their desks before I get there.

I also got to meet Balulah's new baby boy, who was born on the 8th (and happy birthday to Balulah herself tomorrow). Like his big sister, he is perfect and adorable. I hung out there and saw them, Mr. Balulah, and Balulah's mom and sister. Also, her mom's new Boston Terrier/Pug mix (yes, I'll post pictures when I get home and upload them) spent an inordinate amount of time trying to nurse on my arm. I was going to stop him, and then I realized it's the most action I've had in a while, so I let it go. I have dog hickeys on my arm. And no, there will be no pictures of that. Oh, and Balulah, I hope you find your TV remote sometime this month!

It's been a great visit, but I'll be glad to get my hands on the pussies tomorrow. I mean Eeyore, Friday, and Thirteen, of course. You sick fuckers. I miss my kitties.

Well, it's back to the Great Jizz Hunt; hope y'all find some jizz this weekend, too!

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Spilling Ink said...

I, too, could possibly find a dollop of dick pudding since I will be spending the majority of the weekend cleaning up around here. It seems my house is turning into the seedy underbelly of a kinda nice neighborhood. Bucky? Why the hell are you so quotable?

5:02 AM, August 18, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! You’ve been busy—and such wonderful visits with friends!

I knew what the pussies to which you referred. Not all of your fans immediately react from their genitals. My pussy is out on my deck in the 6:00 a.m. darkness, pissed off at me because I anointed him with a medicinal salve. (Alex doesn’t know it—at least I hope he doesn’t—but he has an appointment with he vet in about 4 hours. Then he’ll really be pissed at me).

6:14 AM, August 18, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*sees the title and realizes he hasn't had his daily visit of rotten.com*

8:25 AM, August 18, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Lovely report, Bucky! Glad you are having a fun visit with so many loved ones of so many ages.

1:18 PM, August 18, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

So glad you've had a good beginning to your trip. I'm thinking you might be home by now, though. Well, I'll see you tomorrow.

8:18 PM, August 18, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Yay! Snickers!!!! Hope you gave him a muzzle kiss from me! Flint better show you a good time or I'll kick it in the shins.

12:50 AM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Lynn - you know I'll always save a dollop of dick pudding for you!

SSNick - Poor Alex. Well, poor evil Alex, but still...
Give him pets from me!

Mr. B - isn't coming here about equivalent to rotten.com?

HTGT - it was fun, it was fast paced, and today I am officially whupped! :)

Squirl - we've already had our intellectual pursuit together today.

Eclectic - Flint showed me a little too good a time Friday night, judging by how I felt Saturday morning.

3:17 PM, August 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home