the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Size DOES matter, part 2

So I was wrong about the carnival. It was absolutely huge compared to the carnivals of my youth. Or maybe it just seemed like more traipsing on my old legs.

I've got lots of pictures that I will be adding to this set, but in the meantime, here are a few shots from last night:

Ferris wheel 1


Cuisine


Pirates at dusk


Zero gravity

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Yay! Midway lights!! Love the last photo -- very cool.

6:44 PM, August 02, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Cotton candy. What about the fricken cotton candy, yo?!

7:36 PM, August 02, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Ah...you see, that's much better!

7:45 PM, August 02, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Ohhh, these are beautiful!

11:05 PM, August 02, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Wow!!! Woweee wow wow woweee!!! Wish I could be there. But mr. b's right - where's the cotton candy?

7:45 AM, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Mike said...

Carnivals are great. I have been living one for about 4 years now.

11:04 AM, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

Good God almighty. I could go for corn dogs, cotton candy, elephant ears or maybe just skip all of the additives and just drink the damn grease.

Anyone got a pipe cleaner? I feel like my arteries are clogging just thinking about such decadence.

Give me a moment and ready the afterglow smoke.

Ah yes.

4:31 PM, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Kranki said...

Mmmmmm..I wanna sno kone!

7:37 PM, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woooo! Pwitty pictures! Although, that last one is making me a teensy bit dizzy...

Where are the funnel cakes?

11:31 PM, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

5:41 PM, August 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home